Nomination: Band with most tMP members - tMP Best Band Award

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Nov 23, 2003.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Please nominate which Band has the most tMP members and should receive the 'tMP Best Band Award' on tMP during the last 12 months.

You must ensure that you post all the registered tMP usernames of your band in your reply to this thread.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.
  2. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

3. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Agree with you Colin.
    I've just totted up the members and Wem Band have 21 registered on tMP

4. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Yep everywhere you look you are surrounded by members of Wem Jubillee Band :D

Think they should win by a furlong or two! :lol:
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Well come on then Chris.. you know what you gotta do then eh... :D you have exactly 2 weeks to get a further 21 members from your band to sign up...
  6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

well, I'll have to see if Flixton can force a bit of a fight!
  7. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

Surely the tMP Children in Need band are the clear winners :D
  8. Tromgod

Tromgod Member

Lanner & District must be in the running somewhere. We have about 10 members I think.
  9. Kernewek Den

Kernewek Den Member

We'd all have to register twice to catch up with WEM!

Perhaps second time you could get your username right 'Tromgit' :lol:
  10. Tromgod

Tromgod Member

Perhaps you could then reciprocate, Kernewek D**k!

11. geordiecolin

Did you not know the official name for the tMP Children in Need band was actually "Wem and Friends" ???
    :lol: :lol:
  12. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

too right we will!! 8)

We have:

SO FAR !!! :roll: :twisted: :twisted:
  13. leisa

leisa Active Member

we WILL attack moore!!
  14. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Why :?:

What has Moore done to upset you :?:

Incidentally, anyone tempted to try to rig the votes by multiple registrations should be warned we reserve the right to demand pictorial evidence of who these tMP members may be :wink: :lol: :lol:
  15. i know we can't compete against the likes of Wem and Flixton, but i think Leyland had a couple at some point in time
  16. geordiecolin

And for a while Dronfield weren't doing too bad;

i'm not a manc
  17. SammyT

SammyT Member

Long Eaton Silver Prize Band won't be up for the running but I think we have five:
    and Hunky Steve

oh I can't count - six
  18. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Yeah but perhaps this should be altered slightly to be the band with the most active members! Wem may have 21 registered but that's only coz Rog gave us all a tenner at the 6 month awards! :wink:
  19. dyl

dyl Active Member

WHAT? Bribes? Right, off to discuss this with my fellow mods................. ;)
  20. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

No need to panic, no bribes took place. Rog was just a great ambassador for tmp and took time out one rehearsal to inform everyone of this new website called and how everyone would benefit by registering as lots of important banding information was discussed. It just so happens that on this rare ocassion people did listen to Rog, resulting in lots of registered members for Wem!