Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by HBB, Oct 3, 2006.

1. HBB

HBB Active Member

why does the noise in u aaears really sartr to annoy you when you've have as couple to drink! it's really annoyingas my - just had my frehsrhe'rs balla nd my ears are ringing and i'm feeling eally asedsick!! grrr - go scubar!

bet this theady gesast locked in t'mornging!
  2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Oh dear...why do I have a funny feeling the bunny has been at Scubar about 20 of the 21 night he has been in Manchester?

I warned him I really did!!

BTW where is six pints to translate HBBs message?
  3. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

I think it's supposed to say..........

Why does the noise in your ears start to annoy you when you have had a few beverages. I've just had my freshers ball (I don't think we needed Sherlock Holmes to work that one out people- did we? ;-) ) and the noise has made my ears ring and I feel a wee bit sick. However Scubar is the most fantabulous pub in the world.

I bet this threat will be locked by the moderators in the morning.
    Good night y'all,
    Love Ben xx
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  4. ronnie_the_lizard

ronnie_the_lizard Active Member

Have you been at this fresher's Ball too ??
    Any bets on what time HBB will surface this morning ( / afternoon / evening.....)??
  5. Is this a 3rd language you're learning Ben?

A nice sausage butty is what you need when you get up ;)
  6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Not locked Ben, as we are having a ball here thinking of the hangover you're currently suffering... been there, done that, got the T-Shirt etc...

7. HBB

HBB Active Member

I had to surface at 10.30 - have a compositional techniques seminar in 7 minutes! Oh joys. my head feels like it's been hit by a truck and my stomach's on the big one at blackpool... oh joy of joys!!
  8. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Oh Ben... what ever are we going to do with you in our flat... tsk! :rolleyes: Can't actually remember how (little) your drank at the Freshers Ball... but anyway, was pretty ace! ;)
  9. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Shocking behaviour.
  10. llewellynd

llewellynd Member

Drink, Brass band, not three words that you would normally associate:biggrin:
  11. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

It's good to see that Championship section banding in the Midlands hasn't corrupted young Seedhouse too much!
  12. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

You see I TOLD you, you have to warm up properly before going in for the main event!. :D

Long swig practices build stamina and quick shorts build techinique!. Bet you went straight for the Cider! (always used to make my ears ring which was why I stopped drinking the stuff! :D ).
  13. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Well, unfortunately student life has corrupted me...! :rolleyes: Difference between Ben and I is that I can manage what I drink! :p ;)
  14. HBB

HBB Active Member

Shhhhh - you weren't exactly sober Mr. Haus!
  15. horn-girlie

horn-girlie Member

hehe no worries ben, i think every fresher sounds a bit like that in the evenings/early mornings, hmm or is that just in my halls :rolleyes: woo uni rules :D
  16. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

[Badger puts on stern voice]Bunny, I'm disgusted with you. Report to me for punishment[/Badger puts on stern voice]
    Actually I'm only jealous that my own student days are so far behind me...
    Go Bunny!
  17. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

God Bless Freshers week! (or freshers fornight in my case!)
    I had a great freshers ball this year, even better than last year when i was actually a fresher but i think it was helped by copious amounts of vodka and redball.
    But anyway........I went to a foam party afterwards (still in my amazing dress, which ive probably ruined!!.....and flip flops! classy! :-? ) and it was SOOOOOO much fun!!

Therefore my vote for the next tmp social is a foam party :) Come on people, you know you want to!
  18. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

No comment!! :eek: :rolleyes:
  19. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

I think it's actually quite a good thing that I didn't know about tMp (it may not have been about actually) when I was at uni....I'm sure I would have been banned for life because of my drunken post pub scrawlings that were bound to have happened!!

Was in the pub for a swift one on Monday night after our and there was a constant flow of Pub Golfers coming through.....ahhh I miss being a student :mad:
  20. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Whoopsy!!That will teach me to get up early and post instead of doing work.........