Nobody see the major fight in Big Brother last night?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Fishsta, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

We were watching it live... was totally mad!

For those not in the know, Michelle and Emma came back into the house. The other housemates were locked in the bedroom, and Big Brother arranged for Emma and Michelle to hide under the dinner table set up for the housemates, with their heads poking through, covered by silver dish covers. When the dishes were lifted, they were officially back in the house!

Whilst in the bedsit for the last few days, Emma and Michelle have been watching the housemates, hearing every bad word said about themselves and others, they planned to use this information.

The main problem being the two-facedness of Jason, Victor and Vanessa, who have bad-mouthed practically everyone behind their backs, but won't say a single word to anyone's face.

So they came back in, had a laugh, and started partying, but it seems Jason, who is an air steward, can't stand loud noise (say what?) or mess... he and Victor spent over an hour away from everybody, using the f word excessively to describe the fun others were having.

At around 1am, they moved to the bedroom, where this discussion continued, with Vanessa joining them. Vanessa made the most ridiculous comments ever, saying she was above everyone else, which she most certainly is NOT. After a while, Jason went back into the main room of the house.

Here's where it turns nasty...

The first thing we knew was shouting and noise of destruction, and Dan saying "Jason just flipped the table over." The argument got into full flow. Victor got involved, and made his hatred of Emma abundantly clear, by throwing Wine over her and pushing her. Emma didn't take kindly and retaliated. Footage cut to the garden, but the sound continued. It sounded like a total brawl...

We cut back into the house, where the air was blue with bad language and violence... only to cut back to the shot of the garden. Then there was an enormous crash and the sound of breaking glass or something. Big Brother said, "This is Big Brother... Victor, come to the diary room IMMEDIATELY". He didn't, he continued his barrage of abuse, and attempted to physically harm Emma several times, and she attempted to get up to him and return the favour. Stuart restrained Victor, whilst Dan carried Emma off. They were both screaming at each other, claiming that they would kill each other, expletives a-plenty involved.

Victor, Vanessa and Jason disappeared (presumably into the diary room), whilst Emma calmed down with others in the bedroom. Shell began to feel very ill, and collapsed in the bathroom. And then the live feeds were cut completely. We carried on watching, planning to record the whole scene an hour later on E4+1. They took an advert break just at the wrong moment, continuing just before the breaking glass sound and Victor's removal.

Since then, from what we found out online, Security was called into the house, Emma wouldn't calm down, and she has been removed to the bedsit once again, Victor remains in the house.

Everybody has seen what a pair of idiots Victor and Jason are, and how stuck-up Vanessa is... I think they will be the next three evictees after this Friday, unless Victor is removed for his violence. In my opinion he should be, he's broken the law with his behaviour, what he did is tantamount to assault! And on national TV!

Was very tense viewing, we knew something would happen, but watching it unfold like that was incredible. I was tired up until that moment!

Those of you who still think Big Brother is "boring" or "stupid", get with reality, there is nothing more exciting or unpredictable than real people with real emotions (especially when they're as drunk as they were), it was excellent viewing.

Thankfully, Shell is apparently alright (there was a rumour on the internet that she'd been taken off to hospital), but they aren't showing anything of Emma.

Stories on other websites are giving different versions of events, some are saying Nadia flipped the table over, so it's all a little bit confusing.

If you missed it, you missed out, but apparently it's all going to be shown on Big Brother on C4 tonight at 10pm.

Last night, I was convinced that was the END of Big Brother. I still can't see how they can sort this out, the risk of violence between the housemates is very high. It's either Emma goes or Stuart AND Victor go, or all of them, and I think it would be unfair to remove Emma, so what should happen now?

Discuss!

2. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

4 years of complete boredom then this! C4 have struck gold with this bunch. We've been talking about it at every fag break and throughout lunch too.

Worst thing is I missed it all through going to bed - doh!!!

3. groovy

groovy Active Member

Don't have E4 so missed it! Will be watching BBLB tonight + BB on channel 4 to see what they show of it. This years the best yet, even better than Jade & co who were wuite good too but nothing compared to this lot. hate Victor, Vanessa seemed alright but she's been a bitch recently.

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

According the BBC website Police were called in last night :roll:

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

They actually went through two whole spells between adverts with just garden pictures and a soundtrack, and then curtailed the broadcast at least half an hour early. There's no doubt that the tensions are very high, and it seems that things were sparked off by another food fight. I shouldn't be at all surprised if this ends up being the last series, as things are beginning to get out of hand, and I really worry for the mental well-being of some of those folk.

6. groovy

groovy Active Member

If they were Big Brother was keeping quiet about it, but I don't think Victor deserves to stay afetr that. Anyone know if Emma's back in the house yet?

7. HBB

HBB Active Member

I hope so, I prefer her to Victor, who I think is just up-himself and violent.

8. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

weeeeelll, if you'd read the thread....

;-)

.....and yes, I watched most of BB Live last night only I just missed out on this fight as I switched off at 12.30 although I'm wishing I hadn't!!
    What I saw though between 11 and 12.30 though was class TV and I enjoyed every minute!
    Great entertainment!

;-)

9. missflugel

missflugel Member

Got back from a midnight run to Tesco and my boyfriend mentioned that the girls had gone back in (I had been at band) so we watched it. Its been the first time I watched it this series and its great fun. Big Brother wanted stuff like this to happen so now they should deal with it. Classic viewing.

Jo x

10. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

Damm right!!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Jason
    Victor
    Emma
    Big Brother
    Vanessa
  12. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

I thought it was fantastic, i tuned into it live on C4 while i was in bed.... didn't realise i was in for a treat!

I do feel sorry for shell as she seems to be caught in the middle of everything, one minute listening to Jason, Victor & Vanessa's whinging, and the next being engulfed by thousands of hugs by the very people that were the subject of the whinging.

Reading the text messages sent in by the viewers, it seems there is a huge anti jay and victor movement.... Don't think it's done them any favours

According to BBLB earlier all the housemates are back and all still in one peice... But there wasn't a lot of footage of the incedents... presumably because it'd be one long beep! They've spent the day cleaning up!

Only 1 hr 50 mins til i find out the proper story lol!

13. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

14. HBB

HBB Active Member

:shock:

Anyone else see the replay on C4 at 10. It was really good TV.

15. Laura

Laura Member

I had a debate with my mate the other day sayin that i thought we wre on big bro 5 and he said 4, when i tried to remember who had previously won I could only remember Craig, Brian and Kate so I thought he must be right, but I've just read we are on big bro 5. Can anyone tell me who the other winner was?

16. HBB

HBB Active Member

Cameron :(

17. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i cant believe it!!! i missed not only the live thing, but the replay as well!!!!

hope they show it again!!!

18. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

bummer - at that time last night I was sorting out band music and had the other channel on :(

19. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

There is a download of it available on the internet... but I can't tell you where, as it's most definitely x-rated.

I think Groovy meant "back in" as in she was removed again and put back in the bedsit following the scuffle. I don't think she is back in the house yet, no.

20. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Missed it until ITV news later but wish I'd seen it.
    I'm not usually at a loss for words, but Victor is beyond belief. He has one subject of conversation, his own (how can I put this, it's a family forum) bedroom activities and the size of his .... feet.

He should'nt be allowed out after dark let alone locked in a house with people who aren't like him at all.

I'm not in favour of women being wilting flowers and crying wolf if a man looks at them in a funny way, but on the whole a man who attempts to physically harm a woman is an object of contempt; due to the sheer inequality in physical strength. (I would say the same about a man who attempted to harm a much smaller man as well).

Get Victor out and lock him up again somewhere more official.
    Rant-A-Badger strikes another thread.
    BMB
    xx

21. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

To be honest I'm quite up for all of them having a nasty accident... the only one that came out of last night looking even remotely sensible entered the house wearing a leopard skin thong... :?

Do the RAF need a bit of target practice by any chance???

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Jason
    Victor
    Emma
    Big Brother
    Vanessa