Nice site

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by piston, Feb 21, 2005.

1. piston

piston Member

Aight just checked this site today, its good props on this. I'm a principle cornet player at Cliffton and Lightcliffe band doing archaeology at Uni of Bradford. Whats cracking?
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Welcome Sir,
    The weather would be cracking if it'd snow really heavily overnight so that we get a day off tomorrow.
    Enjoy tmp, a strange but generally good crowd!

Happy posting,
    Twigge xx
  3. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

So true... I need the day off tomorrow so I dont have to do a very boring sectional rehearsal on a very boring piece at 10am, its very likely up where I am though... :tup
  4. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

I went to Bradford College many moons ago! Loved it!!!! International still there?
  5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:biggrin: Welcome to tmp dude 8) :clap:
    It's a bit addictive...... ;)

Chris, I've been informed that the sectional shouldn't take very long....... ;)
  6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

is there any point me going then? :rolleyes:

not gonna do adelphi rehearsal aswell.. not after band yesterday, band last nite, sectional this mornin, adelphi straight after, band 1 rehearsal after that and lesson after that...!!! then rehearsal again for concert early in the mornin!!! i'd be shedded. :eek:
  7. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

back on topic.... ;) :p
  8. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Woohoo completely snowed in... Lovin it... Cant get to sectional... Have fun Aidan... :D
  9. piston

piston Member

yeah the international is still there, went there after orchestra last week, urrrm memories lol. We're done with sectionals, thank lord for that small mercy.
  10. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Member

Archaeology at Bradford? Dont suppose you're going on the Field School to Pompeii?! If so, I'll see you there! :cool:
  11. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

Welcome to TMP!

I was part of the trombone choir at the concert with Clifton & Lightcliffe last Saturday. It was a good gig, I enjoyed it. Say Hi to Steve Ford for me.