Next tMP Manchester social (and a whit fridays thing too)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by neiltwist, May 14, 2004.

1. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

Well, as the last one fell through, how about dates for the next tMP manchester social?

i was thinking before the students go home, but that will obviously have to be after the exams!

And the Whit Friday thing:

A few of us have agreed a lunchtime meal wouldn't go amiss, so anyone who fancies it, we shall be meeting either in the trafford centre, or if there's enough demand, I'm sure we could do central manchester, so what time's best? and who's up for it?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    thing
    tMP manchester
    home
    few
  3. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

I propose something like the 11th or 12th June, or maybe have two, with a second after the A-levels?

4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

As with previous similar threads, I've made this a "sticky" to help people find it and make the necessary arrangements - hope it goes well :!: :wink: :lol:

5. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

IF...it goes ahead, I'll be there.

6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

11/12th of June is fine with me... for the whits lunch thing, if it's after 1 I can make it, otherwise I'll still be at work! :cry:

7. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Unless I can get sorted with a house, the 11th/12th June is no good for me as I'm being kicked out of Halls on those days

8. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

on Whit Friday (4th June) probably would be sensible to keep to the trafford centre in case we run short of time!! There are a few nice places in there...

9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

well if you're all going to be at the trafford centre for this lunch can i change my pick-up point?

10. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

but the trafford centre is miiiiiiiles away from saddleworth and traffic is bad on the m60, and its a friday... dicing with death if any of u are thinking of playing?!

11. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

some of boc brass will be around in central manchester on whit fri. our coach leaves rncm at half 2

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    thing
    tMP manchester
    home
    few
  13. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

So starting the circuit quite late then??!! :lol:

14. tewkeshorn

tewkeshorn Account Suspended

We'll be in Manc on Whit Friday lunchtime but not sure if we'll be in time for whatevers planned. Proabably grab a chippy/burger van somewhere.

How about doing something on the Saturday night (5th June), to tell our war stories from the night before?

15. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

indeed.. will take us a couple of hours to get changed into our contesting uniform ;):p and load the beer onto the coach!! you gotta love calais booze cruises :D nice one shawn :!: :!:

16. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

poo i can't go :cry:

btw aidan i want my money back!! haha :p

17. NAS

NAS Member

You mean we're not going to see you on the Whit Friday circuit? :cry: .
    You better have a good excuse :p He he...

18. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

haha o dear Al's grubby hands have already cashed the cheque :D:D
    il see what a can do :p

19. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

I know, I know...shocking eh, got a rehearsal at 10.30 the next morning. boc brass just won't be the same without me!!!

poo. :(

hey aidan £10 buys a lot of stuff you know!! :evil:

20. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

beurgh, dont even go there.. beurgh again.

21. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

ok, has anyone got any ideas for dates? it will be summer now, so no 'part time' students. :lol:

22. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

That's bad news of course....... you'll need someone to moan about having no money and drink far too much anyway.... :p :?