Next time you're on the pull......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by JessopSmythe, May 17, 2005.

1. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

....remember how badly you did guessing the ages here
    and double check!;)
  2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

huh? Can you translate into american?
  3. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

is there an end to it?!!

I'm assuming Mr JS wasn't too good at it and thought the young ladies were a little older than they actually were?!
  4. HBB

HBB Active Member

(Pat, going on the pull means: cruising for laydees or gents?)
  5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

right...but what about the age guess thing and double check?
  6. HBB

HBB Active Member

So you don't get a slap when you tell them how old you think they are!
  7. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

No, I just got them totally wrong. Both directions.

I have to say, I did manage better than some people. There's a photo on there that includes the persons name and date of birth. The average guess (over 1000 of them) is wrong by 4 years:rolleyes:
    Last edited: May 18, 2005
  8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I did pretty well I think... then again, I probably wouldn't try it on with any of them anyway, so I'm probably safe enough...
  9. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

I was terrible... :eek: They'd throw away the key...
  10. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

i got most of them right but only cos i know the tricks us ladies pull to make us look older.... (when we need to of course):tongue:
  11. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Not that you go out pulling at all anyway, you bad man!

And would you pull any of them if you did!? Not me, bro...
  12. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

There is a saying I believe which is particularly pertinent to your baby bro. It has something to do with greasy sticks and parts of a canine's anatomy!!!! Now don't get me wrong, I'm no oil painting but.......JS?????

Besides, he's already pulled, married and had a sproglet. I seriously doubt he would escape with all parts of his anatomy intact if he were to go out and 'pull' nowadays!!!!

I am quite glad you didn't accompany us with Tiernan on the canal boat several years ago. The behaviour would have even made BMB and fair Godbadger blush!!!!!

13. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

It's scary how all the girls looked much older than they really are!

Especially when I still get ID'd when I go out even though I'm nearly 20! I even got checked last summer when buying SCISSORS in Woolies - rather offended to say the least that I looked younger than 16! I mean, I'd be flattered if I was 40 but not quite there yet...

Wasn't too bad with the men though :)eek: age guessing wise I mean!) so it should still be safe for me to go out pulling without risking any nasty surprises!
  14. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Yes well. I still have my conscience intact, unlike MHJS. I blush very easily. I'm very easily shocked, me.:rolleyes: