Newtongrange Silver Band, Scotland - Current Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by delboy822, Aug 11, 2014.

1. delboy822

delboy822 Member

Conducted by professional MD Lee Skipsey, Newtongrange Silver Band are based approx 10 miles south of Edinburgh, just off the A7, and currently rehearse Mondays and Thursdays (7.30-9.30pm)

Contest Wins in 2013 included: 1st Section Scottish Champions/1st Section Band of the Year, Winners of the Scottish Challenge Shield and Winners of the Spring Festival Senior Trophy

Back in the Scottish 1st Section from 1st Jan 2015, we are looking to strengthen our line-up in order to repeat our success in this extremely competitive Section. We also have a busy concert calendar with engagements throughout the year.

Any brass players or percussionists are always welcome, but please check the latest thread for current vacancies. Most instruments can be provided so if you're looking for a change, or a return to playing after a break, please get in touch.

If you are interested in joining a friendly, dynamic band, please contact me at delboy822@msn.com. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.

Cheers
    Katie :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Lee Skipsey
    Scotland
    1st Section
    1st Section Scottish Champions/1st Section Band of the Year
    COLOR
  3. delboy822

delboy822 Member

Due to player relocation we currently have the following vacancies:

• Principal Euphonium
    • Assistant Principal Cornet/Tutti Solo Cornet
    • Eb Tenor Horn
    • Bb Bass
    • Percussionist - all rounder

With current players happy to reshuffle, potentially any seat in the section is available to the right player. Please contact me at delboy822@msn.com if you are interested. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.

4. delboy822

delboy822 Member

Update to current vacancies - see Post #1 for general details about the band

• Principal Euphonium
    • Tenor/Bass Trombone
    • Bb Bass
    • Percussionist - all rounder

With current players happy to reshuffle, potentially any seat in the section is available to the right player. Please contact me at delboy822@msn.com if you are interested. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.

5. delboy822

delboy822 Member

Update to current vacancies for the Scottish Championships in March - see Post #1 for general details about the band

Back Row Cornet
    Bb Bass