news :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by akwarose, May 5, 2006.

1. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

well, just thought i'd finally share the news with y'all...
    me and my wonderful partner mike :) are expecting a baby girl!!! :D
    its taken a while to get the news posted on here, so shes not far off being born... due on july 21st!!!!!!

well, thats about it really. hope all are well :) ttfn xxx
  2. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

Congratulations! :woo
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Hey hey!! Well done indeed!! :clap:

That's why you've not been on here much lately!! Too pre-occupied with "other" activities!! ;)
  4. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

*cough* no comment 2md :p
    yeh, well over the moon (altho a little nervous now its so close lol)... i jus hope i can make it thru my A levels in one piece!!!!
  5. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Awww, congratulations!! :clap: Hope it all goes well for you. :)
  6. Congratulations! Hope alls great and your not suffering morning sickness or all that sorta thing! xxx
  7. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I'm sure you'll have as much fun, pride, joy and sleeplessness as I am ;)

Keep in touch :)
  8. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

9. HBB

HBB Active Member

Yaaaaaaaaay! Well done!!! Congrats :D

I really wished I'd said hi at Crawley now! :)
  10. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

yeh, that'll teach ya HBB!!!!! :p
    morning sickness? i havent stopped yet!!!! very depressing and have lost about a stone in weight, but midwifey said its ok. thanks naomi, really enthusing me towards motherhood there...
  11. HBB

HBB Active Member

Bit too late to back out now eh Sam!! I'm guessing no more Gulliver's for you eh?! (Is Mike the manager there?!)
  12. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

awww wow! congrats!

aww its babies galore!

:biggrin: cuteness!
  13. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Congratulations i wish you all the best and many many many many years of happiness xxx
  14. el maestro

el maestro Member

15. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Awwwww Congrats Sam! Is anybody going to have a baby boy this year? everyone I know who's had a baby has had a girl! and looooooads of people in my family have had babies this year!
  16. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

congratulations Sam:tup
  17. I wouldnt be too fussed bout losin lotsa weight if I was pregnant!most people gain too much! So where you doing your A levels? Not at stantonbury by any chance? It's due like 3 weeks after exams finish! (that is if you're studying me!) xxx
  18. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

Except that a certain amount of weight gain for a pregnant woman is expected, as you have the extra weight of the baby, amniotic fluid, etc. Losing weight while pregnant is a concern. From her earlier post, it seems like Sam has consulted with a professional, which is the right thing to do.

I'm sure that Sam will have a happy and healthy baby! Again, congratulations!
  19. Key2207

Key2207 Member

Congratulations Sam :woo :) :D
  20. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

:clap: Many Congratulations to you and your partner - how great is that!:clap: