Newbridge Sign Cornet

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by 9foot, Jan 16, 2007.

1. 9foot

9foot New Member

The Newbridge band are delighted to welcome Lawrence Savage who will occupy the Rep seat with immediate effect. Lawrence fills a gap that existed due to internal moves over the Christmas period.

Lawrence has previously held the principal cornet chair at Rogerstone and the Rep seat in Sun Life during the reign of Roy Newsome.

A warm welcome to Lawrence..................
  2. matthetimp

matthetimp Member

Here here! What did you think of our Youth Band on Monday then Lawrance?
  3. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

What a signing! Good luck's only a hobby mate!!:D :clap:
  4. no2taz

no2taz Member

Would just like to say Welcome or Croeso to lawrence i enjoyed the sound from over my left shoulder in the last two rehearsals hope you enjoy the Newbridge experiance as much as we have over the past 2 years. just in time for the exitement of the top section

5. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

I always enjoyed sitting next to Laurence during my time at Rogerstone, super player and a great guy too. A great signing for Newbridge, all the best but don't let Ellie boss you about!!:tup
  6. las1

las1 New Member

Great to see the band planning for the future.. anything which gets bums on seats and the youth learning to play is always a winner in my book.. let me know if I can help..
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  7. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Thanks Lawrance
  8. matthetimp

matthetimp Member

Arrrghhhhh that should have been me Lawrance lol. I am in Butlins and Mr Perks forgot to log out. DOH!!!!!!!!! Cheers Again