New Website!

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by KMJ Recordings, May 20, 2008.

1. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

KMJ Recordings is pleased to announce the unveiling of their new website which can be found at

With the all new Gallery section, if we've had the pleasure of your company in a recording session, keep checking in as you might just spot yourself!

If you fancy seeing yourself in a future Gallery update, you know where to come to find out what all the fuss is about :D
  2. strongbow

strongbow Member

Nice site and about time too! :clap:

Hope it it 'drums' up some more business for you.

3. KMJ Recordings

Ba dum Tish! :D

I have to admit, I've not spotted you on there yet - Rob supplied the images - I'll have to have a look later and put you on otherwise....
  4. KMJ Recordings

Would you believe, Janet, we've not got a photo of you from either the Leyland or the Glossop sessions? :eek:

You'll just have to do another CD so we can get one then!
  5. alks

alks Member

Wel done on the website....Just a few small things. Is there any need to have 3 sets of navigation? The top left corner has the same links duplicated twice taking up about a 3rd of the whole page. You could use this space better to provide a stronger logo and more impact. Just a thought.

6. KMJ Recordings

Blame the template ;)

Seriously though, Alex, thanks for that - it is indeed something I've thought about.