New Website!

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by KMJ Recordings, May 20, 2008.

1. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

[​IMG]

KMJ Recordings is pleased to announce the unveiling of their new website which can be found at http://www.kmjrecordings.co.uk

With the all new Gallery section, if we've had the pleasure of your company in a recording session, keep checking in as you might just spot yourself!

If you fancy seeing yourself in a future Gallery update, you know where to come to find out what all the fuss is about :D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    website
    Gallery section
    SIZE
    URL
    KMJ Recordings
  3. strongbow

strongbow Member

Nice site and about time too! :clap:

Hope it it 'drums' up some more business for you.

Cheers

Janet

4. KMJ Recordings

Ba dum Tish! :D

I have to admit, I've not spotted you on there yet - Rob supplied the images - I'll have to have a look later and put you on otherwise....

5. KMJ Recordings

Would you believe, Janet, we've not got a photo of you from either the Leyland or the Glossop sessions? :eek:

You'll just have to do another CD so we can get one then!

6. alks

alks Member

Wel done on the website....Just a few small things. Is there any need to have 3 sets of navigation? The top left corner has the same links duplicated twice taking up about a 3rd of the whole page. You could use this space better to provide a stronger logo and more impact. Just a thought.

Alex

7. KMJ Recordings

Blame the template ;)

Seriously though, Alex, thanks for that - it is indeed something I've thought about.