New website for Uckfield Concert Brass!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by andywooler, Apr 2, 2008.

1. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

The original Uckfield Concert Brass website has been around for over 10 years! So, to mark the ressurgence of the band, the website too has had a facelift!

For those who link to the old address, please note we also have a new domain:

(And yes, there is a link to tMp!)

Feedback always gratefully received.
  2. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Just because you're not ewearing those jackets anymore doesn't mean you need to use that Lurid Green colour on the website!

Like it though - overall very clear.
  3. m.f.cooper

m.f.cooper Member

For those of us who don't have a massive screen (mine's only 1024x768 px), it would be nice for it all to show up without having to scroll to the right.
  4. andywooler

Mods: how did this land up here? I submitted it as user submitted news!!
  5. andywooler

Appreciate the feedback and have changed the pages which cause this - I hope!!
  6. alks

alks Member

Just another 30-40px less then i think there will be no sidescrolling at all. Unless ofcourse your on 800x600 resolution( 8% of people still use this resolution, although its getting less and less rapidly).

7. m.f.cooper

m.f.cooper Member

The main content of the page is ~768 pixels, but with the sidebar, it pushes this to the right, meaning side-scrolling for people in my position.
  8. dyl

dyl Active Member

We've always moved announcements about new or updated websites to the Classified Ads section of the site, so whoever moved your was merely keeping in line with this!
  9. andywooler

Not from the random thread they haven't - perhaps I should have put it there instead! ;)