New Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by bigmamabadger, Jun 11, 2005.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Bored. Haven't been any new threads up here for days. We seem to have got hung up on gay horses, the problems of youth today, football (with the prospect of cricket) and giant willys.
    How about the weather? The problems facing unemployed badgers in an economic downturn? Marmite and cinnamon sandwiches?
    Where's Big Twigge when you need her and her randomness?
  2. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Weathers great, its finally summer, shame its to rain on Monday, I finished the silage today and 2 cows calved also, maybe not random enough topic to discuss tho?! But thot Id share the days report with you's all! :D
  3. bigmamabadger

No, need more in depth reportage. What kind of cows? What the hell is silage anyway? Is it one of those esoteric things farmers talk about which doesn't really exist, like newts? Never seen the wretched stuff although have apparently smelled it often enough.
    Top marks from trying though.
    Bored Badger

[the adverts at the bottom of my page read: Adopt-a-Badger, Badger Store, Wisconsin Badger Store and..... get this... Asian Sex Slave Trade. What are you trying to say, John? Would also think about getting rid of last advert, sharpish]
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2005
  4. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

1 limosin (beef) cow had a wee black boy calf and the other 1 had a wee brown girl calf! All mothers and calfs are fine!

Silage is the long grass that we grow, cut into lines, lift and cart back to farm, store in a shed till Nov and feed the cows with it in winter!

What your smelling is slurry, aka cows pooh, and I was spreading that onto the fields to make the grass grow, damn city slickers know nothing, pick up a copy of the Farmers weekly at your newsagents next week!! ;) :biggrin:
  5. bigmamabadger

CITY SLICKER?!?!?! :mad: Moi? I'll have you know I spent the first 8 months of my life in a caravan in a field. My first words were "combine harvester". And I have a copy of the Dorset Farmers Calendar somehwere under a pile of newspapers.
    I only left Shropshire to get away from the smell. And moved to rural Cheshire.
  6. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Weather? Hate it.

Have now played 12 games of cricket, and have yet to have a weekend sunny day!
  7. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Well, today I have mostly been hoovering - not a good idea when you consider just how heavy Henry the hoover is and silly me has a prolapsed disc in my neck.

Excitement came when my mother-in-law knocked my Dr. Pepper all over the cream sofa. Boringly, it all came out ok.

Other than that Beaker has done the garden, I have written to my Norwegian penpal (not the whole letter, not well enough to do that yet), taken lots of codeine and now there is a fat balck cat picking at teh remains on the disposable BBQ.

Is that random enough?

Rach x
  8. bigmamabadger

The cat is picking at the remains of the codeine?! Cool! Have seen cats ****ed on catnip but have yet to see one spaced out on codeine. Caffeine is the worst thing you can give to spiders, I know that. Makes them spin webs that look like scribbles. Even weed doesn't make them do that.
  9. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

She's randomising the Welsh massive in Caerdydd this weekend.
  10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Would try to be random but unfortunately spent the morning playing hymns with a brass band...

In other news, later today I'll be washing up and considering whether to give up alcohol...
  11. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

i had a dream.... and it involved a brass band and a toothpick......
  12. bigmamabadger

And here's me not going down there until tomorrow. Dammit. Going to pick up my new car. Woo-hoo! Badger will have wheels again!
  13. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Badgers plus wheels - ooooh!

Lost my Dental Update Subscruber No so can't log onto the website and print off some articles I need! Boo hiss! Will have to ring them tomorrow and ask them for it!

Rach x
  14. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I'm back, Cardiff has endured my wrath and almost all came away unscathed.

Sadly I have to write a 2500 word essay on very dull things and thus have to set my mind to thinking very dull thoughts about very dull essays.

I'm not really random either.... I just think about the things other people over look, but I still have two legs, two arms, a body, one head with neck attached and some hands and feet and a few other bits too~ I also know the proportion of my body that is head, arms, neck, legs too, thanks to an exciting maths lesson this week :).

Make food, that's always the most exciting thing in my life!

Importan news added to post:
    ***I've just realised that, after trying it for the first time (I know...what have I been doing with my life?) I can tie a cherry stalk into a knot using my tongue...yey, another worthwhile day! ***
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2005
  15. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

you did that first time? Damn it! I'm on about about number 5382 and I still can't get it... think my tongue may be too fat...
  16. bigmamabadger

Never tried to do it. Am pretty sure my tongue is the wrong shape entirely, but I imagine such a skill has its practical applications...

Will go and find some cherries to practice on, I seem to have lost mine.
  17. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

And the inaugral tmp innuendo award goes to...
  18. UncleStreaky

UncleStreaky Member

Does tying a knot in a cherry stalk remind you of the same things that tying a knot in a hanky does? Hang on - what does tying a knot in your hanky remind you of any way, and how does it work? I never seem to have one to hand when I need one. Like this mornign I forgot my pin number. If only I had a hanky in my pocket so that I could tie a knot in it. I'm sure I woudl have remembered it then...

And do badger cars have go faster stripes?
  19. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

From my experience badger cars have broken radiators, plastic bits broken at the front and a broken fog light :rolleyes:
  20. groovy

groovy Active Member

Did you know that your stomach has to keep lining itself with mucus so it doesn't digest itself? I learned that from my homework planner. I also took part in my first drumhead service today.