New Sports area on tMP, and new Mod to boot...

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Aug 11, 2006.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

We get our fair share of sports discussions here on tMP, and for example we set up the FIFA World Cup discussion area to temporarily cover this event. Given that we have all manner of sports discussions, and the fact that we have been asked on several occasions to set up a specific area for these types of threads and posts - as ever - we've delivered.

We now have a new tMP Sports Discussion area which replaces the old FIFA World Cup area that you can now use for all your sports related discussions. In time we will move relevant threads/posts across to this new area.

On top of this, I am delighted to announce that Crawford (Username: 2nd Man Down) will be joining us as a full Moderator. Crawf helped us out immensely during the world cup, moderating all posts made in that area, and we've now extended the invitation to become a full Moderator - which he has accepted.

So, please be nice to him yeah...:)
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2006
  2. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

This is a great idea, and I hope this will also see the end of "football is boring" type posts that seem to appear whenever a thread appears!
  3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Why should he be treated any differently to the rest of us ?
    Good move, John, and I'm sure 2md will soon make his presence felt;)
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Oh you can be sure of it!!

Thanks John, nice to be onboard. :tup