New Soprano Case Wanted

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by sop 1, Jul 24, 2011.

1. sop 1

sop 1 Member

Hi Everyone.
    Im trying to get hold of a Courtois sop case for my Schilke sop OR a York or Prestige (if their suitable for my sop).
    Any dealers out there that have one please PM me.
    Dont want a new Schilke case as theyre too expensive and i want one with a shoulder strap!
    Many Thanks
  2. Mine fits into an Aqua Sulis case, no room for mutes or much else. Currently one for sale on e bay. Good luck
  3. sop 1

sop 1 Member

Hi. I had one of those a few years back and the zips broke,that's why I want one of the better makes. Thanks for ur post tho :)
  4. John_D

John_D Member

I used a ritter trumpet gigbag for mine. Fitted in nicely with cup mute (in place in bell) and straight mute at the end.
  5. sop 1

sop 1 Member

Must be a hard case as Iv got 4 mutes and loads of other c@!p to go in lol.
  6. John_D

John_D Member

My current instrument is a Yamaha Xeno sop (new in Feb this year). That came with a double trumpet case (thats what Yamaha now supply with the xeno sop). Takes most of my stuff with ease (straight, harmon and practice mutes plus all the other stuff we tend to carry around). I can't fit my current cup mute in, although I'm thinking about getting a Denis Wick cup mute which will fit if the cup is removed from the straight section. Maybe worth a look?
  7. sop 1

sop 1 Member

really wanted one with a flap for music too but thanks for the post.
  8. Tam O Shanter

Tam O Shanter Member

9. mwakley

mwakley New Member

We supply Tom and Will cases.

Their Double trumpet gig bag might be good for you. It will fit your sop, all your mutes and music

Look at their website for more info

If you like it contact us and we'll do you a good deal

Milton Keynes Music
    01908 310165
  10. sop 1

sop 1 Member

Thanks everyone.
    Have managed to get a Schilke case on eBay :D