New Sheet Music

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by chrisjohnston, Mar 4, 2009.

1. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

2. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

Many corporates use programmes like "Websense" to filer out websites they don't want staff to access.

The link above is classified by Websense as a "Malicious Web Site". You might want to look into that!

3. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

I think it's the "freewebs.com" domain that the blocking software is picking up (at my company we're using a blocking service called Barracuda, and it's blocking everything under that domain).

You might want to consider registering a real domain name, particularly if you're trying to sell things. A lot of people are reluctant to buy from concerns that do not have their own domains.

4. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

Hi Many thanks.
    However it is not a malicious web site.

Regards

Chris

5. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

£60 is rather a lot of dosh for a 3minute piece!

7. andywooler

That's as maybe but you saying that isn't going to change the way these applications work.

8. andywooler

ps: the sound file doesn't play on my system - which is bulk standard Win XP. I had to download to the PC and then play it. Plus, is the identity of the composer a secret? He/she doesn't seem to be mentioned.
    Can't say it did anything for me I'm afraid and have to agree on the price comment HBB made. If I am going to spend £60 I would expect a chart that has more to it musically than this. My opinion of course.

9. alks

alks Member

Your webspace is still freewebs because you are using framed web forwarding for your helius domain name.
    I would expect any business who are serious to be using a full hosting account (only about £40 upwards). Using web forwarding is ok for simple sites (personal etc) but it can harm your SEO ranking and also adds needless frames to your site.

alks