New releases, March 2006

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by WorldofBrass.com, Feb 23, 2006.

1. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

We are pleased to announce the following releases in time for the 2006 Regional Brass Band Championships.

A Golden Year includes five of the pieces of music which figured so highly for Black Dyke Band in 2005. All are studio recordings with the exception of The Night To Sing which is the live, winning, performance from the British Open.

DVD - Highlights from the 2005 Brass in Concert Championship includes excerpts from the programmes of all competing bands and the entire winning performance from Grimethorpe Colliery (UK Coal) Band.

EDEN - Highlights of the Besson National Brass Band Championship 2005 includes highlights from the Gala Concert, pre-results concert and the winning performance of Eden played by Leyland Band.

Chatham Dances is the third volume of music for brass band from Eikanger-Bjørsvik and includes a rare Concerto for Eb Tenor Horn.

Hymns of Praise is a CD of hymn arrangements for choir and brass band by Goff Richards played by Leyland Band and sung by The Manchester Chorale and Saint Michael's Singers.

Finally, we have the DVD and CD of Highlights from the 1st World Brass Band Championships, part of the 15th WMC, 2005.

Don't forget the Study Score for the Regionals Championship Section Test Piece, Journey to the Centre of the Earth.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    releases
    pieces
    bands
    All
    Black Dyke Band
  3. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

Already ordered my new additions! :-D

4. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Black Dyke's a Golden Year CD is awesome...Extreme Make-Over, what a piece!

5. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

got to agree with you there - I think it is my favourite piece at the mo - awesome!

My CDs are not yet arrived - but i am alive with anticipation!

6. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

All arrived now - WOW is all i can say!