Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by Brian Bowen, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Brian Bowen

Brian Bowen Active Member

Beginning this morning, I notice none of the Association threads are listed under "New Posts". Is that intentional?
  2. impycornet

impycornet Member

They are for me ??
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Aye sorry,this is intentional Brian - I meant to post about this. I have amended the 'New Post' searches not to include the Association Thread category as there are a plethora of these now, and the number is ever growing. I have no objection to these Association thread fun and games at all, but they may be seen by some as detracting from the overall focus - when new members do a search for example...

The 'new posts' on the drop down menu should still show those though.

Rob: Which theme do you use - it seems as though there is a 'New Post' link that I have missed...;)
  4. impycornet

impycornet Member

It seems to be working now.

I'm on Linear-Oldest first with postings and default for everything else. I was getting the association threads this morning- but when I try now, they do not appear in the
    Home User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out Articles
    New posts selected from the toolbar above, but they do appear if I select 'New Posts' from the Quick Links drop down menu!

Hope that makes sense &/or helps !!
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Yup - that is as it should be Rob...;)