New Phone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bagpuss, Jun 1, 2004.

1. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

OK, so I'v got a new phone, the user manual is pretty useless and I've had no joy with the motorola support people either so here goes

I've got a motorola V600, I know that it can use MP3's as ringtones but there is nothing in the manual to tell me how to use them. I have tried sending MP3 files from my PC to my phone and I get an error message on the phone saying that the file type is not supported!!! Anyone got any ideasor experience???

Ta

Puss

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    nothing
    MP3
    motorola
    manual
    Anyone
  3. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Go back to using coke cans and a length of string.
    If you have any further troubles, then ask Dave Payn. I blieve he is an expert on this 'set-up', and has indeed supplied a lot of information on this subject in another thread somewhere. :roll: :p :shock:

4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

you got many mp3's?
    :wink:

5. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

No mate. I need to figure out how to use the damn things before cluttering up my hard drive with them!!!!

Puss

6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

you could just give me your new phone and I'll work out how it works.In return you can have mine (which is a piece of rubbish....but I can show you how to use it) sounds fair to me :D

7. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

Here you go.

Mobile Phones are evil, anyway.

Join the campaign to ban mobile phones and cars.

8. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Then I'd be stuck in the middle of a field with no way of getting anywhere..not even to band!

9. HBB

HBB Active Member

Probably safer that way Caz!