New ODBBA Website

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by DaveR, Nov 18, 2006.

1. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I'm pleased to announce the launch of the new Oxfordshire and District Brass Band Association website. It's not totally complete yet - I am still waiting for member bands to submit their details for example, but I'm rather pleased with it so far! :tongue:

It is hoped that this will be become the focus of bands in the Oxfordshire area, and the website can be found at Please visit and let me know what you think.

The site has been expertly hosted by tMP, and many thanks are due to tMP user John Martin who took a lot of time to help me to learn how cascade stylesheets work! Cheers John! :tup
  2. Veri

Veri Member

Ooh, that's great - speaking as a member of an ODBBA band. Very spiffy.

The only thing I've found, is that the link to the results from the May contest doesn't work??

If you can hang on a couple of weeks, theJubilee website is being "approved", and I'm (still) waiting for some bits and bobs from our chairman, and then we can have mutual links :)

I wish someone had shown my how to do CSS - I've done mine from scratch in frontpage and its a bit of a mess I think...
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Ah, you've found the one page I've forgotten to upload! Thanks for pointing that out. :oops:
  4. gawber

gawber Active Member

I could only read the top half of the headings
  5. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

That's odd. It's fine in Firefox and IE6. What browser are you using?
  6. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Now fixed! If you spot anything else I've missed, please let me know!
  7. Veri

Veri Member

Excellent - the only thing, is that I'm sure section D in those results should be "under 19" not under 9 - as Danielle is 18!!!
  8. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Doh! :oops: Well spotted! (And now fixed!)