New iPod

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dyl, Jul 17, 2005.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Fabulous Dyl... great stuff indeed. :)
  3. cujo_134

cujo_134 Member

Haha thats awesome
  4. Di

Di Active Member

I haven't got the right plug ins for it. :(
  5. TheMusicMan

Use FireFox and it prompts you for them and takes you to the correct download location then installs them for you... :)
  6. Di

Di Active Member

Hmmm maybe, I'm keeping as clutter free as i can ;)
  7. TheMusicMan

Clutter free...!!!! you haven't used FireFox then Di have you. It is simply streets ahead of IE. At least try it out and give it a chance - I bet you if you give it a fair try, that you don't ever go back to IE. You can get it here...
  8. Di

Di Active Member

Oh you misunderstand me. We've been using firefox for aaaaaaaaages. No, I was referring to adding plug-ins to look at the "topical" i-pod ;)
  9. TheMusicMan

Aha.. but the plugins requested by Firefox are all 100% acceptible. The one for this movie is Apple's QuickTime which if I remember correctly is usually installed with Firefox.

I understand your reluctance Di, particularly with a nice new laptop, but there's no issue with installing any of the plug-ins requested by Firefox. They are there to enhance your viewing experience... :)
  10. Di

Di Active Member

Ah okie dokies, thanks John. Now I better go look at this nice new Ipod before we get told off for going off topic. :eek:;)
  11. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

did nick walkley ever get his ipod??
  12. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... it would be interesting to find out as most of these free gadget schemes have been used as pyramid scams!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2005