new gigbags for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by shawneuph, Sep 7, 2004.

1. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

i have a number of new gigbags available at the moment including

triple cornet/trumpet/flugal bags ( 0r use with1 instrument plus all your mutes music and stand !! ) £35 including postage

trumpet gigbags £27 including postage

cornet gigbags £30 including postage

trombone gigbags £50 including postage

All are brand new made of quality materials and come with various zipped pockets detachable shoulder/back straps etc

more details call me

shawn 07803 11 24 11
  2. trombone gig bags

i might be interested in a trombone bag, if you've still got any?
    Just wanted a bit more info, what make etc and do they fit a trombone with 1 trigger, any space for mutes etc? thanks :)
  3. shawneuph

re gig bags

hi i do have one for sale , the best way to look at the spec/photos is go to and enter the item number 3760980806
    although this item ( gigbag ) has now finished it will allow you to look at the photos and spec
  4. thanks...

...they look pretty good, I'll have a think and get back to you!
  5. I've had a think and i'd like to buy a gig bag - just a couple more questions, I've not been able to find exact size specifications, it looks ok and my trombone is pretty average size and stuff, but if it wasn't right would i be able to return it to you?
  6. shawneuph

Hi , you will not need to return it as it will fit all tenor trombones with or without trigger

7. Briggsy IOM

Briggsy IOM New Member

I'm interested in one of the triple trumpet gig bags (tried to get hold of you by phone but have had no luck).

Please PM me

8. shawneuph

Call me on 07903 112411 i still have 2 left and could get it to you before xmas
  9. Briggsy IOM

Briggsy IOM New Member

I've sent the cheque today

10. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Member

Briggsy... Gig Bags are also known as "Dent" Bags... as you may find out in the future!!