New Flugelhorn website

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Flugelfrank, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Flugelfrank

Flugelfrank Member

There`s a new flugelhorn website, I hope that the site will grow in the future!! I did my best and I hope you like it! If you have any ideas please let me know!

cheers frank
  2. RJMorris

RJMorris Member

Is the arrangement being played in the background published? Very nice!

3. Bobobear

Bobobear New Member

Well done Frank.
  4. Flugelfrank

Flugelfrank Member

yes its recorded on the CD Endeavour bu yorkshire Imperial:)
  5. Flugelfrank

Flugelfrank Member

The site has been updated!

*New players on the players page
    *New Links
    *and a flugelhorn poll
  6. alks

alks Member

Frank, Its great doing a website, but i have a suggestion, you seam to have designed the site to work on 1280X1024 resolution. Most people are still on 1024x768 and some on 800x600. Therefore there is a lot of sideways scrolling on smaller screen resolutions which is not good. At least constrain the width of the site to 900px if possible.

7. Flugelfrank

Flugelfrank Member

Hi alks

the site is made in 1024x780 , most people used this resolution.See my hit counter .I have to change the resolution on my laptop too.

8. alks

alks Member

Sorry i wasn't clear, to be more specific i mean your players page has loads of sideways scrolling and most of the others have a little sideways scrolling.
    If you set the width to just less than 1024 (say 980px) to account for browser rounding errors and make the players page the same as the others then it will be fine. every page has some horizontal scroll on my pc and im set to 1024X768. Ive tried it in IE6 and firefox.

9. Flugelfrank

Flugelfrank Member

Okay I understand, I`m working on it and hope to fix it soon.

cheers frank
  10. Flugelfrank

Flugelfrank Member

1000 visitors in 10 days on 31 januari 2008 !!

The site still grows !
  11. Flugelfrank

Flugelfrank Member

and for all flugelplayers who want to talk only about flugels, now we have our own flugelhorn forum on