NEW - Don't Stop Me Now!!!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Pennine Music Publishing, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't Stop Me Now
    By Freddie Mercury

This true classic promises to be a hit for your band this summer! Recorded in 1978 and released on Queen's album "Jazz", it is a song known well across the globe, and on BBC's "Top Gear", was voted the Greatest Driving Song Ever in 1995. With many cover versions, Steven Hague's arrangement captures all the originality and excitement of the music, leaving your audiences on a buzz. This really should belong on your bands concert program this year.

Full score & parts: £19.95
    Direct Link - http://www.penninemusic.com/show_score_details.php?id=105&tf=D4.rtf

For more details on these pieces and to see/hear these new releases as well as the rest of our catalogue, please visit our web-site at http://www.penninemusic.com where you can order online or e-mail to sales@penninemusic.com, or ring us on 0785 251 9763

2. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Hey PMP I'm interested in this one but the link isn't working.

3. Hi John, the link should be working now. If not please let us know. Thanks

4. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Worked for me. I like it, must speak to the band about it tonight. I've spent too much on music I like lately.

5. I have to say I think Steve has done an amazing job of this! Some pieces wont always transcribe to Brass Band well, but I think Steve has done this arrangement very skillfully and kept all the "life" of the original. :clap:

6. Liamhorn

Liamhorn Member

I like it, I will be passing this over to the treasurer :p

7. Thanks Liam. Hopefully he will let you have some pennys ;-)

8. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

The link DID NOT work for me. Strange. Easy enough to find poking around your website though

9. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Spoke too soon, poking around your website is easy, but I came up with blanks.

Jim

10. Dear customers, yesterday morning a fellow publishing company (who shall not be named, and does not publish Brass Band music) contacted us to say there were certain similarities in the score we had had sent to us and published, and the score they had sent to them for sale on their web-site.

As soon as this information was received, we removed the score from our web site pending an investigation into the matter. Like all other music publishers, Pennine Music Publishing do not condone any acts of plagiarism and remind all composers/arrangers submitting scores to publishing companies, that this is a breach of copyright law.

As the company involved are not a Brass Band publishing company, we were not aware of their arrangement until they contacted us, and we are happy that they did so. Pennine Music Publishers, like all other music publishing houses are working to ensure that the hard work on composers/arrangers are recognised, so they will continue their work and give us the music we so enjoy playing.

We would like to thank tMP readers for your continued support over the last 5 years, and hope you will continue to support us as we continue our aim to bring you the highest quality in new compositions and arrangements for Brass Band.

Thank You,

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Don't Stop Me Now
    FONT=Arial
    COLOR
    FONT
    hit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.