NEW CONTESTING BAND - EAST ANGLIA - East Coast Brass

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by brassbabe, Jul 5, 2013.

1. brassbabe

brassbabe New Member

NEW BAND LOOKING FOR PLAYERS
    East Coast Brass are a new (contesting only) brass band based in East Anglia. We are looking to enter Butlins and also the Regionals in 2014. If youre interested in taking part, please message me, email paul_j_speed@hotmail.com or reply to this post and I'll get back to you
    Players still required include a good quality Principal Cornet, front and/or back row cornets, Eb Horn, Flugel and Bb Basses
    Many thanks
    Paul
    :cool:

2. chill

chill Member

Good luck with your new band, but I have to say.. Another new band stretching the few payers that are available already :-( !!!!! arghhhh

3. brassbabe

brassbabe New Member

Thank you for your initial comment however we do have quite a few non-contesting bands in the area and some of them have players who would like to contest without leaving their original, local bands. The fundamental idea here is to run alongside them so that players do not have to choose between serious contest playing and their current band.. This would in turn potentially help small local bands keep their loyal players who would still prefer to contest. Above all enjoying it.

:D

4. Mello

Mello Member

Well said. and Good Luck to you and your venture. Pity I am too far away to get involved.

5. Euphonium Lite

Euphonium Lite Active Member

We're still looking for one more back row cornet and a 2nd Horn. If anyone (especially those that play with Non Contesting Bands in East Anglia) would like to know more please message me or email paul_j_speed@hotmail.com