New Company - New Music Releases

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Pennine Music Publishing, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Firstly, a happy new year to all tmp readers.

Pennine Music Publishing is a new company specializing in new arrangements and original music for brass band and wind/concert band to entertain your audiences. We publish original compositions as well as high quality arrangements for both types of ensembles. We publish music for bands at all levels from beginner to championship section. These can be bought on-line at our web-site.

To help aid customers in their choice, SCORCH files of each score have been included wherever possible. You can view these to see what the score looks like and how a MIDI version sounds. In addition to this, audio samples of some scores will be added over the next few months.

As well as publishing music from known composers/arrangers, one of our main goals is to publish works from new composers and arrangers who haven't been given the chance to get their works published for whatever reason, the biggest problems with arrangements being the copyright issues. We are working closely with Warner/Chappell, IMP and Music Sales Ltd. as well as many other big names in the music industry to make publishing new arrangements as fast and as easy as possible.

Please visit us for more details and view our full catalogue at our web-site...

http://www.penninemusic.com

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

Neither of the 'Brass Band Scores' nor the 'Wind Band Scores' links work for me in Firefox - it just loads up the html - must be an error somewhere. Works fine in IE though - but I don't like to use that! ;)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2005
  3. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I've been on the site twice today and it works fine for me all the pages loaded and some of the scores that I looked at as well. But that's IE6 for you :p

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Yeah - but not everyone uses IE Mike! ;)

5. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Can't think why! :shock: :roll: ;-)

6. Hi,

Thank you for the feedback everyone. As you can probably tell the site has only been tested in IE. We do hope over the coming weeks to format the site making it compatable with most internet browsers.