New Band Website Launched

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Charmed, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Hi all,

Just to let you know that Hatfield Band have just launched their website tonight. Although still in its early stages, i would like to know what you think. Constructive comments appreciated. :rolleyes:

Webmaster, who is a family member of several members of the band, is a novice and has kindly offered to do this for us. So be gentle!!!! :clap:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2005
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

Last edited: Aug 25, 2005
  3. jonford

jonford Member

I think the site looked good. Took me a while to get on it though, as your link didn't work, but luckily I knew which band you meant ;)
  4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I've just had a look at the site and it looks to be a good start. My monitor has oly got a small screen, and I did find it a little frustrating that the image was consistently too wide, needing a lot of panning to and fro.

Also, and this may be related, the band picture on the opening page obscured some of the text, whether I had it on full screen or as it first came up.

Still, it certainly has promise and good luck with it!
  5. postie

postie Member

Looks pretty good best of luck with it.
  6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I've just logged on again, this time on the laptop, and the issues I mentioned earlier are not a problem. Maybe it's something one of the technical bods can assist with.
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Cor blimey... PB goes all tekkie....:)

8. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Indeed Peter, when I set the window size to 800x600, then some of the screen sizing issues you mentions did crop up. You might want to look at that Ms Charmed, as not everyone has a nice 1920x1200 capable monitor.

Also, there's a rather eye drawing apostrophe in the word "Photos" in the navigation buttons.

Great job for early stages though.