New Avatar

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by John Brooks, Dec 26, 2006.

1. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

I've just added a new avatar but see that it can't be read very easily. It's a picture of a car magnet my wife and I have been selling to raise funds for Canadian troops based in reads "Support Our Armed Forces" at the top and, in the ribbon, "If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free to Stand in Front of Them!"

Some of you may know that our son is a paratrooper in the 3rd Royal Canadian Regiment who has done one tour of duty in Afghanistan and expects to be returning in 2008.
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

That is a lovely gesture John, and the motto is super too, very well said. If you have any larger images or if there is a www site that you would want people to visit, simply drop me a PM with the relevant detail and we'll get it promoted for ya.
  3. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

A member of Watchet Royal British Legion Band, Tim, is in Afghanistan now, and my son expects to go out next year too.
  4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

5. John Brooks

Thank you. I'll send you the image. Although this is specific to Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan I would like to extend the sentiment to British, U.S. and the armed forces of other countries, wherever they find themselves putting everything on the line for our freedom.
  6. John Brooks

Thanks for the assist John; here's the image file.

Attached Files: