New Article by Alex Kerwin... have a look!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by TheMusicMan, Sep 16, 2004.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Just wanted to let you all know we have quietly launched the new tMP Articles feature - check the Articles link above which will take you to the Articles section.

The tMP Copyright Information Fact Sheet has been ported across from its old format on phpBB, and now we also have an interesting article submitted to us from the 2003 British Open Solo Champion, Alex Kerwin. In it she tells us of her initial exploits down in NZ, which certainly makes for a very interesting read... visit here to read more. We will soon be featuring many additional articles... look out soon for the ongoing story of his visit to us this summer/autumn from across the pond, by tMP's very own BBCBari. I know this will make excellent reading - especially for our US friends.

If you have any good ideas as to topics of interest you think worthy of a place in the tMP Articles section... or if you want to write or have written an article yourself, by all means get in touch with us - we'd be delighted to hear from you.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2004
  2. groovy

groovy Active Member

Yay! I have been looking forward to something appearing in this feature, and thanx v much to Alex Kerwin for a great read.
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

That was a greta read! Hope to read lots more!

ps. it even made me feel better to read that even awesome players like Alex have "Off days"...
  4. Active Member

Her new CD Kerwin Sounds will be released in the next few weeks!