NEOPRENE TUBA SLING - Help!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Tubamutha, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Tubamutha

Tubamutha Member

I am wondering whether anyone could advise. My band have kindly bought me one of these to help my back - I had previously (like, months ago) found instructions on Google as to how to fit it to the bass. I dont know where I found them and cannot seem to locate anything on the web now - I tried to fit it last night and got in a right old pickle.

Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this type of thing:oops:?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

3. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

No. never used one.
    When My Back got bad I gave up Marching. That was after Surgery so I could still walk.
    That said I have seen them advertised on Ebay. do a search for Tuba on Musical Instruments and you will find one. seller may be able to help.

These days I just play sit down jobs , But at least I'm still playing My EEb

4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

5. LostBass

LostBass New Member

Hey Charlie

I got one for Tracy for last weekends remembrance day jobs, it worked great. After me wrestling with it for about three hours ! I figured it out in the end, but there are so many options you can have may happy hours of fun, I'm going to use it for a Christmas party game. If you've not sorted it let me know and I'll pop into rehearsal Monday and try and help.

Take care

PJ

Find more discussions like this one
SLING
TUBA
NEOPRENE
anyone
pickle