Nelson Brass - North West Area

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Mrs Horn, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Mrs Horn

Mrs Horn Member

We are a very friendly, progressive, 3rd section band based in Colne, Lancashire and currently have vacancies for percussionists in both positions.

The band rehearse on Monday and Wednesday nights from 8-10pm at their new, permanent bandroom (at last!) just off the end of the M65.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Area
    North West
    Nelson Brass
    band
    bandroom
  3. Mrs Horn

Mrs Horn Member

The band still require a permanent kit player.
    We are now 3rd section ;)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  4. Mrs Horn

Mrs Horn Member

Permanent Vacancies - November 2011

Kit player now found :clap:

The band currently require a permanent Soprano Cornet and Solo Trombone player to complete their line up for the Areas.

We rehearse at the end of the M65 in Colne from 8-10pm on Monday and Wednesday evenings.

Applicants must be at least 3rd section standard or above.

Please PM me or e-mail:- agnes6840@gmail.com
    Tel/text 07772 840019

Apologies for the website, it's "work in progress" at the moment ;)

5. Mrs Horn

Mrs Horn Member

Solo Trombone found for the Areas but we are still looking for that elusive Sop player to complete our line up.

Come and be a part of something special and historical as we celebrate our sesquicentennial (150 year) anniversary in 2012 - you know you want to ;)
    Lots of fab band jobs planned :D

Applicants must be at least 3rd section standard or above.

Apply in confidence by PM or e-mail:- agnes6840@gmail.com
    Tel/text 07772 840019

TIA

6. Mrs Horn

Mrs Horn Member

Solo Tromb, Sop, Flugel, front row cornet & 2nd Euph Required

We still require a permanent Sop and Solo Trombone player.

Also, our Flugel player is retiring to Scotland and one of our front row cornets has found herself a top job out of the area taking her husband, our 2nd euph player, with her so obviously vacancies in these positions required too.

Shame really as all very good players and great people :clap:

If you are interested in any of the vacancies or simply want to come down for a blow, contact me by PM, e-mail (agnes6840@gmail.com), or text/tel 07772 840019.

Rehearsals are Mondays and Wednesday 8-10pm

TIA

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  7. Mrs Horn

Mrs Horn Member

Principal cornet required urgently!!

The band now require a Principal Cornet player ASAP. Enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.

Contact Agnes tel/text 07772 840019 or e-mail:- agnes6840@gmail.com

TIA

8. Mrs Horn

Mrs Horn Member

Just bumping this up!! We still require cornet players, including Principal & Sop, Flugel, Solo Trombone and 2nd Euph.

We are a third section, great bunch, practising on Mondays and Wednesdays in Colne, East Lancs (end of the M65).

The band are celebrating their 150 year anniversary this year so lots going on including the infamous Durham Miners' Gala - it's going to be a fab year but it would be even better if we could find the players we need! The thought of having to find so many deps is already ageing me!! ;)

Contact me on here or by text/tel 07772 840019 or e-mail agnes6840@gmail.com

9. Mrs Horn

Mrs Horn Member

After a re-shuffle within the cornet section, we still require front row cornets, Flugel, Solo Trombone and 2nd Euph!!

Contact me on here or by text/tel 07772 840019 or e-mail agnes6840@gmail.com