Neil Twist: Bass Trom extrodinaire!

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by neiltwist, Apr 2, 2003.

1. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

Intrument: bass trom

Conductor/Compere: depends upon the standard of the band

Location/Region: northwest/yorkshire

Grade: 8+, band: champ+

Name: neil twist (would you have guessed?)

Contact Details: 07736301595,

Instrument(s) played: bass trom; tenor trom

Section of Band you are comfortable to deputise for: any

How much notice do you require: as much as you can give. at least an hour!

Name of your present Band: Haydock (played for NYBB, st helens youth, marple)

Position played within present Band: bass trom

What section is your present Band in: Champ

Would you require transport: possibly, depends on location and if expenses are offered

Do you require expenses: depends on the location, standard and rehearsal time needed

Any additional comments/Information: banding is a hobby for me, but it doesn't mean I take it less seriously than anyone at RNCM! if you can give/send me the music, then please offer, otherwise, with a list I may be able to 'aquire'! am very friendly, and pride myself on the fact I have NEVER let anyone down in banding. if I say i'll do it, I will.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2004
  2. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

Neil - You're rubbish at Euph & Bari!!
  3. Frosty

Frosty Member

Would you take the gig on not knowing what might be asked of you?

I know plenty of people who say they can play various instruments,but when it actually comes to cutting it they can't.

This comes from someone who can and does!!

All the best.
  4. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

would make sure i knew what i was getting myself into to be honest, most of my gigs come from people who know me and my capabilities though.
  5. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

Neil's pretty good at Euph/Bari cause he used to play cornet so he knows fingering etc. and the mouthpiece size is roughly the same as bass trom. it's just his tone that's half decent, so honestly i'd say solo bari/euph would be out the question!!