Neeeewwwbie!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dark side of the Trombone, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Hi,

I've been looking at this forum for a while, and finally gave in to joining!

Hello!

feel free to ask me any questions... Answers will be short!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Neeeewwwbie
    forum
    Answers
    questions
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi DSOTT...:) :hi thanks for signing up and welcome to tMP. So... was your name influenced by PF...? (and I only expect a short answer;) )

4. Hi, thanks , and yes it was! Listening to an album called 'Dub side of the moon' at the moment, by 'Easy star all-stars'...reggae version of 'Dark side of the moon'...it's great! Any Colour you like, a particular highlight (unbiased Trombone answer there)

Think I may have exceeded the criteria of a short answer....meh;)

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

So tell me, how come it took you so long to sign-up...? keen to know and understand!

6. I was quite content to look at what people were posting and thinking to myself, mwah ha-haa, you all say silly things, that's funny. There were also things being said about Brass band pieces that I have thought for years....although I think nobody has declared absolute hatred for anything by Andrew lloyd webber as yet...

Then I saw that people were in serious danger of mixing up the Darrol Barry and Goff Richards arrangements of James Bond themes and thought- enough is enough!