Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dark side of the Trombone, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Hi,

I've been looking at this forum for a while, and finally gave in to joining!

feel free to ask me any questions... Answers will be short!
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi DSOTT...:) :hi thanks for signing up and welcome to tMP. So... was your name influenced by PF...? (and I only expect a short answer;) )
  3. Hi, thanks , and yes it was! Listening to an album called 'Dub side of the moon' at the moment, by 'Easy star all-stars'...reggae version of 'Dark side of the moon''s great! Any Colour you like, a particular highlight (unbiased Trombone answer there)

Think I may have exceeded the criteria of a short answer....meh;)
  4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

So tell me, how come it took you so long to sign-up...? keen to know and understand!
  5. I was quite content to look at what people were posting and thinking to myself, mwah ha-haa, you all say silly things, that's funny. There were also things being said about Brass band pieces that I have thought for years....although I think nobody has declared absolute hatred for anything by Andrew lloyd webber as yet...

Then I saw that people were in serious danger of mixing up the Darrol Barry and Goff Richards arrangements of James Bond themes and thought- enough is enough!