Naughty or Nice!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Janet Watkins, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Janet Watkins

Janet Watkins Member

................. check your rating here !

Janet

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

The big guy obviously wasn't listening in on our rehearsal then! ;)

3. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

"Nice," but you'd better watch out! I'm checking my list (twice!) and I see that the manners sometimes slip a bit. Please remember to say "thank you" especially in a season when people are giving gifts and doing such nice things. Good work brushing those teeth! Floss regularly and you'll earn extra "Nice" points!

ha ha ha ha

4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Caroline Twigge
    Nice, but a few naughty marks. Good sense of humor helps others to laugh. Manners show improvement, though must keep working on being polite. "Please" and "thank you" go a long way!!

Big Twigge
    What a great person and friend! Definitely a "Nice!" Wonderful job of always considering others. Hands out compliments regularly. Knows the great importance of "please" and "thank you." A good role model. The main suggestions for improvement: eat more veggies and really wash those hands!

hmmmm interesting!

5. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

forgot about my alter ego

Sellers Bird
    "Nice!" Matter of fact, one of the nicest years ever! Really helped the family and friends when they needed it. Is always polite. Extremely honest. What's more, adds a good sense of humor to situations, which is always a "nice" touch. Don't go overboard on the sweets though. Think of your teeth! And remember, faithful brushing always scores points on my list!

check me out, most sarcastic user my a*rse

6. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Vicki Reynolds (The nice polite all round good girl:rolleyes: )

Nice, but has naughty lapses. High marks in the good deeds department. Better than average manners. Hopefully, thoughtfulness will continue to be as good as last month. Neatness needs improvement!

I'm always nice :D Well.. *ahem*

Whats he on bout neatness.. Everything is neat and perfect :eek: ... sort of :oops: ... according to me anyway :-D

7. dyl

dyl Active Member

And to think parents say 'Santa's always watching'!!!!!!! Not this year he hasn't!!! ;)

8. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

...and as for me:

Ian Hayto

Overall, niceness outweighs naughtiness. Was good a lot last month! Politeness often good, but has room for improvement. Could help around house more instead of watching so much TV. Expected to move even higher up "nice" list.

...how do they know about the helping around the house bit????:shock:

as for my alter ego:

Wooden Flugel

"Nice!" Matter of fact, one of the nicest years ever! Really helped the family and friends when they needed it. Is always polite. Extremely honest. What's more, adds a good sense of humor to situations, which is always a "nice" touch. Don't go overboard on the sweets though. Think of your teeth! And remember, faithful brushing always scores points on my list

Yeah that's more like it :)

9. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Jan Houben

Recently moved from naughty list over to my nice list. Made the nice list by helping out around the house a little more than usual, and not talking back. I'm sure the good work will continue. Someone I really like !

:eek::shock:

10. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Much more nice than naughty

'Says thank you but not as often as I would like' (Gee, thanks! :))

'Good mood often spreads to others' (i.e. rubbish gags infiltrate other tMP users whether they like it or not!' :p)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    rating
    Janet
    url
    Naughty
  12. Di

Di Active Member

Dinie
    What a great person and friend! Definitely a "Nice!" Wonderful job of always considering others. Hands out compliments regularly. Knows the great importance of "please" and "thank you." A good role model. The main suggestions for improvement: eat more veggies and really wash those hands!

Mama Di
    Has been nice most of the year (not just near Christmas)! Makes others happy. Could share a little more, however. Politeness is sometimes very good. Can be great listener.

Mumsie
    "Nice!" Matter of fact, one of the nicest years ever! Really helped the family and friends when they needed it. Is always polite. Extremely honest. What's more, adds a good sense of humor to situations, which is always a "nice" touch. Don't go overboard on the sweets though. Think of your teeth! And remember, faithful brushing always scores points on my list!

Diane Reynolds
    Has been nice most of the year (not just near Christmas)! Makes others happy. Could share a little more, however. Politeness is sometimes very good. Can be great listener.

Well, Santa seems to like me, whatever I call myself. Pretty consistently nice, general all year round good egg. :p :p :-D

13. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

"Nice!" Matter of fact, one of the nicest years ever! Really helped the family and friends when they needed it. Is always polite. Extremely honest. What's more, adds a good sense of humor to situations, which is always a "nice" touch. Don't go overboard on the sweets though. Think of your teeth! And remember, faithful brushing always scores points on my list! :p

14. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

Craig Savage

lol at least someone has a good opinion of me.....:lol: :lol:

Don't really understand the washing hands bit tho....:-?

15. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Patrick Herak

BBC bari
    Nice, but with a few naughty marks. Neatness needs improvement. Behavior has been good sometimes, not so good other times. Manners could still use some attention. Was very nice last Monday.

16. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

as if my user name doesn't say it already?!

SugarandSpice
    "Nice" with just a few naughty marks for excess TV. Also had a tough month back in February, but has shown real "nice" effort ever since. Beware of not cleaning up kitchen messes and forgetting to say "thank you." Very nice job of kissing everyone "good night."

Kelly saunders:

Overall, niceness outweighs naughtiness. Was good a lot last month! Politeness often good, but has room for improvement. Could help around house more instead of watching so much TV. Expected to move even higher up "nice" list.

:D

17. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Spooky! He said exactly the same about me! As for a few naughty marks , chance would be a fine thing in the barren desert that is my love life at present ! sob!!

18. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

It's ok, I think he's been slacking recently, everybody knows I'm a polite lady and always use my bestest manners. As for the naughty marks...I'm a student, so obviously that's not true

19. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Andrew Garrett
    Nice, but several naughty marks. Was very good yesterday, so it's nice to add another mark in the nice column. Needs to pick up toys better, and help keep things neat at home.

Keep things neat at home?? But I have a girlfriend to do that! :dunno :wink: joke! JOKE!! :D

20. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Matthew Hackett

Hmmm. I do REALLY wash my hands. Well, I thought I did the once a day I manage it ;):D:eek::eek:

21. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

atttach some mistletoe to yourself and you should be well away!-it is xmas after all :)

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    rating
    Janet
    url
    Naughty