National Youth Brass Band Of Wales Usa / Canada Tour 2007

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by nickjones, Sep 22, 2005.

1. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Really great news about the National Youth Brass Band of Wales, to tour USA and Canada in 2007, how about members and former members of the NYBBW putting some heads together to try and raise some money so the present and future bands can enjoy this tour.
  2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I hope you can make a pass through Columbus, me if you wantany help setting that up.
  3. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

It will be great for the current band ( and future players ) to get in the audtion loop and not miss this great oppertunity , the NYBBW is a top band , and a great experience for Welsh Youth.

I know back in 1997 I went on tour to Miwaukee , we went to places like Oskosh , Waulkashau , Racine , Wales Mitchigan , were a lot of Welsh People settled in the 1860's and played at the 1997 Cymanfa Canu , great tour And there is a large Welsh community in the USA , The conductor of the Milwaukee festival Brass is from North Wales and a former member of the Trefor band.
    There are a few former members here on tmp , lets put our heads together and try and do somthing for the 2006 / 2007 band.