Nasal Hair

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TIMBONE, Nov 6, 2004.

1. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

I saw a post about 'nose hair' and I thought it was 'nasal hair'. Now come on tmPers, females as well!, lets have some thoughts on this problem. For a decade or so, I have had one singular strand trying to find its way out of my left nostril. Now I can't see it, BUT OTHER PEOPLE CAN. Can I find it? If I do, (by touch), how do I locate it with scissors, nail clippers, nasal trimmer. By the way, it has recently persuaded it's sibbling in the right nostril to come out to play as well!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    strand
    lets
    PEOPLE
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

hehe... thanks to my youthfulness, it's a dilemma I'm yet to have to deal with...

Just shove one of those nasal hair trimmers up your nose and wiggle it around a bit... bound to work!

4. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

5. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Tim -

The solution is at hand. Take the protruding part of the hair between thumb and forefinger, and yank as hard as you can, maintaining a tight grip. Works a treat, and is strangely satisfying, as long as you don't pussy out and fail to yank hard enough!

6. impycornet

impycornet Member

You will know when you have managed to yank out the offending hair - when the opposing eye starts to water !!

7. ju33les

ju33les Member

:-D It's a sign of getting old my dear!
    Just wait till the other orafices start sprouting too:shock:

8. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I think Tweezers work better :)

9. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Be careful. That hair may well be rooted in your brain. Yanking it out will cause your brain to trickle slowly out of your nose. With hilarious consequences.
    BMB
    xx

10. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

Get a friend or partner to pull it out for you with a pair of pliers.

11. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Pliers? I sincerely hope you mean tweezers?:shock:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    strand
    lets
    PEOPLE
  13. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Never mind the nostrils - I have hair spouting out of the ears and I'm still only a youthful 34!!.Took a razor to them once with nasty and bl**dy results!!

14. ComposerAndy

ComposerAndy Member

I've got hair sprouting everywhere yet my hair line is receding. Soon I'll be just a bald wall of hair. Life sucks some days