Names of 1st and cahampionship section band in and around Salford urgent please

Discussion in 'Random Chat & Off Topic...' started by Thegroupies, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Thegroupies

Thegroupies Member

Can anyone tell me the names of any 1st and championship section bands in and around the Salford Manchester area need this info asap and though of you inteligent lot as the obvious place to start

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  3. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

blackley are 4th section

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Oops! Is it Brackely that's Champ?

5. Thegroupies

Thegroupies Member

THANK YOU !!! cant ask for quicker than that much appreciated. have just wasted half hour on the net

6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

how about checking out ibew.co.uk !

7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Cos he/she's already said he/she's wasted half an hour on the 'net, and got an answer within 4 minutes on tMP?

;)

8. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

If you go further afield from manchester there would be,

Leyland (i think it was Basch where they reherse i got a train from manchester oxford road anyway)
    Haydock- St helens

If it was asap info you neede maybe ive missed it but those are th ones i know.

9. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Leyland rehearse in Blackrod currently, which is about 20 minutes drive from Salford.

10. strongbow

strongbow Member

Which is a lot closer than I have to travel from Glossop, speaking of which Glossop Band are only 13 miles from Manchester

11. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

BT Band rehearse in Stockport, a short train ride/ drive from Salford.

12. Thegroupies

Thegroupies Member

Thank you all, as you rightly said Dyl, wasted time on the net as needed to know the names of the band to look them up.

Plenty of food for thought.

ANY one been or studying at Salford?? How does it compare??

RWCMD has over 400 applications via cukas usually approx 200. Needed to be recital standard to get a look in