name change

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by savewaterdrinkbeer, Sep 4, 2005.

1. this is to all u moderators!!!!

this there anyway i can change my username as i dont play horn anymore!

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Yes, we only allow username changes in these type of conditions i.e. where a user changes instrument (as recently in the case of BBCBAri - BBCBass) or where they use their real name and no longer wish to do so.

Please PM me with your choice of new username and I'll get it all sorted for you.

3. Steve

Steve Active Member

Good job some of us didnt use instruments in our usernames then. I am sure most of us in the brass band movement would be changing it every other week. lol

4. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I think I'll stay as I am because hittingthingsyetalsoplayingorchestraltrumpetandheavenonlyknowswatelsegirl would be a bit of a mouthful...

Rach x

5. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Nevermind saying it, I cant even read it properly!!

6. Di

Di Active Member

And we'd obviously have to have bigger badges at tMP events, thus raising the costs ;)

7. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

:D IcanplayeveryinstrumentinthebrassbandincludingpercussionalthoughmyembouchurecouldreallyonlycopewithsecondhornandbelowandIdonotliketunedpercussionbecauseallthenotesarethesamecolour

Hey Rachel, shall we start a new thread?

8. Steve

Steve Active Member

Damn, i thought it was a real name from Campbletown and was gonna ring you for the translation ;) :clap:

(sorry Willy, couldnt resist, im getting withdrawl symptoms.

"Icantevenplayoneparticulalrwellsobyswappingallthetimemydeficienciesarebeautifullyhiddenandistillgetawaywithlookinglikeaversatileplayer"