NABBA Champion Chicago Brass Band Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Steve Marcus, May 1, 2004.

1. Steve Marcus

Steve Marcus Member

With Chicago Brass Band's 2004 Championship of the North American Brass Band Association, we have been invited to perform in several exciting events in 2005, including:

March 11-12: Defending our title at the NABBA Competition here in the Chicago area (Pheasant Run in St. Charles, Illinois);

June 11-12: Exclusive NABBA Band performing at the Great American Brass Band Festival in Danville, Kentucky, attended by 40,000 people; and

July 9-12: Representing North America in the World Brass Band competition of the World Music Contest in Kerkrade, Netherlands, where we will
    compete with 10 of the very finest bands from all over the globe.

Chicago Brass Band has vacancies for euphonium, baritone (2), and possibly trombone and Eb Bass.

If you know someone who can fill one of our vacancies, please contact me immediately!

Thank you so much,

Steve Marcus
  2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I noticed nobody has replied to your vacancies yet. As we are moving to the UK this fall, my wife and I would be willing to help out at the World Championships on euphonium &/or baritone if need be. I don't mean to sound like a total band wagon player (as I imagine the idea is to get some continuity from NABBA through Holland), but... if you need somebody for Holland last minute or what not, let us know. If not, you can be assured we will be there to support you.

3. Steve Marcus

Steve Marcus Member

Thanks very much for your interest.

We have received some responses directly by email rather than posted at