Myspace

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Fitzy's GF, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

Hello,

Was just wondering if anyone is on myspace? A friend of mine has just told me to join, but I thought I would see what experiences other people have had with it.

Is it good, bad, fun?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    friend
    mine
    experiences
    Myspace

3. Eh? :-?

4. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

I think its a bit poor... its mainly americans and kiddywinks on there... but then ive made absolutely no effort whatsoever with mine...

5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Don't think I could have put it better myself....

plus I think it ma be addingto my spam quota :S

6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

for those who dont know, myspace is this latest addon thing with MSN... got a blogger section, gallery etc.... its been about for a wee while.

It's alright, I use it time to time.... people can be nosey and read up on you and see what ya upto n stuff.... it's just keeping it up to date which can be the forgetful part. But there's nothing bad about it as such... loads of people use it.

7. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

I use the MSN space thingy, and yes the only problem I find is remembering to keep it up to date! I tend to put photos from nights out, events etc. and write a blog now and again. A few of my friends from home have got spaces too so it's good to be able to catch up with what they're up to seeing as we don't see each other a lot.

8. rutty

rutty Active Member

I think a proper UK MySpace is coming soon.

It has some good tools and it's easy enough to use. Most spaces look like a web designer's worst nightmare though

9. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

You mean like this?

10. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

11. Flugel_Player

Flugel_Player Member

To be honest, i havent relli bothere my account for AGES! just seems pointless.. if you ask me its all Punks?:sup

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    friend
    mine
    experiences
    Myspace
  13. if your talking about myspace.com then im on it and its great!! i keep in touch with loads of people who i used 2 go 2 school with on it!! its good fun!!

14. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

That is the one I am talking about...

15. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

Just checked yours out, you'll have to fill me in on how to change the background colour and the like!

So you know if you can restrict photos so only your friends can see?

16. not sure about the photos theres prob something you select when you upload them.

you can change background etc and get different funky things on a website called www.pimpmyspace.org and you just insert it into your profile.

17. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

oooo I'm on myspace, keeps me in touch with people :)

18. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

I use it quite a lot - didn't used to but the blog bug has bitten me recently and I stick something on most days. Mostly rubbish, but it distracts me for a little while each day!