my speech

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by drummergurl, Jan 1, 2005.

1. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

wel this apparently is post 3000 by me! official a boc (i prefer byc tho... dont like being old)

anywayz, i was gunna say something randomly important, but i forgot what it would be.

but i would like to say thank you to john and all the loverly mods, you guys do a stunnin job and tmp wouldnt be the same without you guys, john well done on your masterpiece (or should that be mouthpiece) creation...

thank you to all you members too... cuz it wouldnt be the same without you guys either,

thank you to my parents (i owuldnt be here if it werent for them)

thank you to my brother for lettin me have the computer soooooo much

and lastly thank you to my computer... for being there when i needed it most!! and because if it werent here, i wouldnt be here on tinternet right now.

have a good year everyone!!! (it is still new years day isnt it??? i think i killed all my brain cells last night)

stay fab everyone!
  2. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations ;)

(and don't worry, you didn't speak to me on MSN last night :p )
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Wahoo, party time!

4. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

:woo :bounce :woo​
    Well done! Good timing, 3000th post on new years day! ​
  5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

^just ;-)

Lovely speech drummergurl, you almost had me in stitches..... but not quite.... I chuckled....
    I think you forgot to mention one very important thing.... and that's ME.... :lol:... nah, only kidding..... but you wouldn't have got to 3000 so soon if it wasn't for person before thread, which, you have to admit, you live in.... practicially...

Anyhoo.. congrats.....

6. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Congrats on your accomplishment (If only you spent half the time practising your Spanish... ;) )
  7. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Congratulations and i shall see you next week all being well cause band starts again (area test piece wohoo)
  8. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i hope i didnt almost have you in stitches.. cuz that would mean a trip to hospickle if u need stitches...

and you came under all the lovely tmp members :rolleyes:

and true i wouldnt oh well i reckon i should be classed as a byc now... ive reached 3000 too soon!!!