my post exam quest- help required!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by six pints, May 5, 2005.

1. six pints

six pints Active Member

ok im very very sad, and would like to ask all you lovely people (espec sad students like me) for your help

for all you neighbours fans, alan fletcher aka karl kennedy's band is playing at loads of gigs about the country from may24th to june11th. i want to go to as many as possible. if anyone would like to go with me to one, or even better, offer me somewhere to crash for a night, id be eternally grateful. think of this as a fantastic oppurtunity to make a new friend, and to see a truely fabulous concert. the gigs are mostly at walkabouts or student unions. dates and venues can be found at http://www.alanfletcher.net/index2.html. so if anyone wants to go pm me or reply to this thread, and lets keep my dream alive.

you know it makes sense!!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    alan fletcher aka karl kennedy
  3. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Is this the chap who replaced Andy Bell in Erasure?

4. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

I would say you could crash at mine if you went to Leeds/Preston but i'm going to Holland that night...sorry :(

5. six pints

six pints Active Member

ive got a place for leeds already, but thanks neway! ur missing a really good show!

6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Would have offered to join u for the leicester gig but i have exams that day and the next... Can't believe Karl Kennedy is coming over here to play with his band!!!!

7. six pints

six pints Active Member

i know im so excited!! plus got nowt better to do after exams, i wanna be a groupie!! good luck with ur exams tho!

8. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

wahey! he's coming to strathclyde in Glasgow too :D

9. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

He's only touring cos neighbours have already killed him off in Oz, a heart attack i believe.

You're more than welcome to crash at mine on the 24th May Sheffield gig, I'll have finished by then so will join in some hot neighbours action! This is on the proviso that you DON'T spew in my sink! ;)

10. Lisa

Lisa Member

:wow NOOoooo...Karl can't die!!! :cry::cry::cry:

11. six pints

six pints Active Member

what, so u get to spew in my sink but i dont get to spew in yours!!! no fair!! ill be talking to u on msn soon mr harding

long live KK!!!!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    alan fletcher aka karl kennedy
  13. geordiecolin

"Episode 4678
    Network Ten: 16/03/2005
    BBC:
    Summary:-
    Karl dies of a heart attack on a lonely country road. Carmella wants to get to Frank before he gets to her. Dylan is crushed by Janelle's casual cruelty."

Its true!!

http://www.ramsay-street.com/episodes/episodes.asp?start_ep=4676#4689

I think we're currently on Episode 4668 so I calculate that we have only 2 weeks of Karl left :eek:

14. six pints

six pints Active Member

*points and laughs at the neighbours geek!!!*

15. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Wehey sixpints..... you're back... :):):tup:tup:tup welcome....

16. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

shut uup!!!!!
    oh really, did you have to spoil the plot for those of us who are sad enough to enjoy the suspence of neighbours?

;)

17. geordiecolin

When did Neighbours ever have any suspense?? It's even more predictable than Hollyoaks!

18. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Who are dylan and Janelle? How much have I missed???

19. six pints

six pints Active Member

aww its so sweet that u noticed i was gone!

lynchie- dyrlan is stingrays brother and janelle is his mum. if uv missed that much u prob wont know stuart is blind :(

20. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

Apparently, Alan Fletcher bought one of the biggest responses to Loughborough Students Union when he did a personal appearence there before Christmas. It was reckoned by security working on the night that over 1000 people were after his autograph!
    I imagine he will get the same response at other student unions so if you are planning to get his signature, either prepare to push in, or prepare to be disappointed!

21. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

who's stuart??? gawd i'm sorry to say this and you'll probably all be really nasty to me now but neighbours is CRAP!!

22. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

ah right, i remember dylan now... don't think I've seen Janelle yet though... I knew stuart was blind! Thought it was interesting he managed to pull off a few hours convincing cindy he could see! Might say something about her intellect...