My first post vanished

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Brasstafarian, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Brasstafarian

Brasstafarian New Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Besson International Cornet
    URL
    SIZE
  3. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

The Brass Band Stasi did not approve im guessing

:(:(

4. Brasstafarian

Brasstafarian New Member

I was hardly naming the restorer or even hinting where they are...

I am just looking for a close up picture of the lost part, so that a re-fabricated part may be as 'original' as possible.

Moderators - if my post was removed, can you please explain yourselves?

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I can't find any record of your original post, and usually, if it has been deleted, we can still access it. There have been a couple of issues with the migration and it could have dropped out then. From what you have said, I can't see any reason why it should have been removed, and suggest you re-post it and we'll see what happens.

6. Jeff W

Jeff W Administrator Staff Member

The migration process started with a database export, and any activity on that old site from that point forward wasn't transferred over.

As soon as Phil did the export, I put up a notice on the old site warning that any new posts would be lost... I could have turned off the old server, but thought it'd be more convenient if you could at least browse old threads while I worked on the migration.

Just repost your post and you should be good. If needed, I have access to the old server for a few weeks before we shut it off, so I can PM you a copy of your post if you want to repost it without having to retype everything.