musicians union magazine

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by grandfilth, Jan 7, 2005.

1. grandfilth

grandfilth Member

Hi all,
    this is a particularly selfish thread i'm afraid!I was just wondering if anyone gets the musicians union magazine because apparently i'm mentioned somewhere in an article about an afro-jazz-funk-pop band i play in!They're called the KLLB band and i was just wondering the general jist of what was said being the self-centred paranoid being that i am!

2. grandfilth

grandfilth Member

o cummon someone can reply!!!!someone gets the magazine!!!!o well, it truely is all good...just a simple question...can ulot put a drunk block on this website?!!!!
  3. grandfilth

grandfilth Member

wow a hundred posts that truely is a landmark to celebrate!!!!!
    god i'm sad even if i am a true southern bander!!!!hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahhahhahhaahaahahhahaahhahhahahhahah!!!
  4. Morghoven

Morghoven Member

I should have that MU mag somewhere, but in all honesty I can't remember anything about the article on your band right now - will look later (if I can find it!).

But it can be so entertaining for sober people!!!!

5. grandfilth

grandfilth Member

thanks, just interested in what they have to say about a t-horn in an afro-jazz band!
  6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

Pannell.. you heard of the Loose Tubes big band??
    awesome band, think they were around in the 80's ..
    Led by guy called Django Bates... who played....
    la T-Horn :D :D :D

p.s. arfon was boccing me to get quartet going again... can you do tuesday evenins?
  7. grandfilth

grandfilth Member

no way i wanted t be the first rock n roll t-horner!!!yeah tuesdays are fine, should be good!
    btw my album is set t go on my website by the summer, watch this space if ur into bad guitar music dispersed with t-horn!!!!