Musicality - Channel 4 TV wanting potential West End stars

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Brasspenguin, Oct 11, 2003.

1. Brasspenguin

Brasspenguin Moderator Staff Member

I have been asked to pass this on to all you multi-talented people - you never know, it could be just the opportunity you've been looking for!

Musicality - A new Channel Four series from the makers of Operatunity
    Can you sing, dance AND act, all at the same time? Never mind your age or lack of experience – Channel Four is looking for you. From the makers of OPERATUNITY, this is a television series searching for undiscovered musical performers to star for one night in a classic West End musical.
    Successful candidates will have the chance to receive extensive dance, voice and acting coaching from the most respected and experienced people in the world of musical theatre. The winners will be selected to star for a night in leading roles in a classic West End musical, for intended nationwide broadcast on Channel Four.
    Applicants are being asked to put together a 5 minute video to show their performing abilities and send it in with an application form. Closing date is 15th December 2003.
    To find out more and receive an application form:
    · visit the website
    · or phone 09067 53 46 96 (lines are open 24hrs. Calls cost 75p/min and last no longer than 90 secs.
    Mobile costs may vary. Lines close on 15th December, 2003).
    · or send an email to:
    · or write to P.O. Box 43738 London W14 8ZS.
  2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

This is CornetGirls ambition! - send her a PM.

3. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Go for it CG

I do a great Phantom of the Opera... but it's too precious to share! ;)
  4. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

acting has nothing to do with musicality... i have heard kylie singing live, unedited!
  5. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I wouldn't mind seeing Kylie unedited!!! :twisted:
  6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

me too ;)
    it was on telly on rte1 (in ireland) just before christmas a few years ago.. she was live in china, and she sounded absolutely appalling!!!!
    then after christmas, we saw exactley the same footage, miraculously bang on in tune in England :D hehe the wonders of technology
  7. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

aahh.. rte get all the good stuff.. ;)
  8. Morghoven

Morghoven Member

All these performers getting all the breaks! :wink: Why can't they do a programme about people who want to conduct on the West End? That I'd be interested in... the rest of the world probably doesn't want to hear me sing, certainly doesn't want to see me act, and will never ever ever see me dance, whether they want to or not!! But if CornetGirl or any other tMPers go for it, I'm sure we can form you a fan club... :lol: