Musical Dominoes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by savewaterdrinkbeer, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Hi does anyone else have any musical dominoes i saw them on a car boot a few years ago and thought they looked good and only cost 50p bargain. (since found out they a worth around £35).

Only thing is i have no one to play them with because hardly any of my mates i go to pub with can read music so we end up playing normal dominoes!!!!!
  2. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

i have no idea what u are talkingabout....
  3. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

I have a set of these, but most of my mates are not skilled enough to play it! :biggrin:
  4. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

I thought you were on about how when one part of a piece falls over, half the band get caught in two minds and the resulting fallout can lead to the complete destruction of a performance.

We used to call that musical dominoes back in the day!
  5. Andy i'll bring them tonight and you can have a go!!!

6. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i bought my dad some of these for christmas just gone :) i don't think he's used them yet. i thought they were great when i saw them and thought my dad would appreciate them (As he plays cornet, and on a friday night plays dominoes for his local pub team). didn't spend 35quid on them though;)
  7. brassed_off

brassed_off Member

I've got some, a great challenge and fun to try and explain to the unenlightened who don't read music!