Musical Dominoes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by savewaterdrinkbeer, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Hi does anyone else have any musical dominoes i saw them on a car boot a few years ago and thought they looked good and only cost 50p bargain. (since found out they a worth around £35).

Only thing is i have no one to play them with because hardly any of my mates i go to pub with can read music so we end up playing normal dominoes!!!!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    car boot
    music
    bargain
    no one
  3. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

i have no idea what u are talkingabout....

4. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

I have a set of these, but most of my mates are not skilled enough to play it! :biggrin:

5. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

I thought you were on about how when one part of a piece falls over, half the band get caught in two minds and the resulting fallout can lead to the complete destruction of a performance.

We used to call that musical dominoes back in the day!

6. Andy i'll bring them tonight and you can have a go!!!

7. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i bought my dad some of these for christmas just gone :) i don't think he's used them yet. i thought they were great when i saw them and thought my dad would appreciate them (As he plays cornet, and on a friday night plays dominoes for his local pub team). didn't spend 35quid on them though;)

8. brassed_off

brassed_off Member

I've got some, a great challenge and fun to try and explain to the unenlightened who don't read music!