Musical Director required

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by ohIdoliketobe, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ohIdoliketobe

ohIdoliketobe New Member

Blackpool Brass are currently looking for a new MD, so if you have a good knowledge of 1st & 2nd section level banding, please ask for an audition via myself Stuart Ward 07790 518955 or Lorraine Pritt 07931 356434.

2. AndyCat

AndyCat Active Member

If you need someone for the odd rehearsal, let me know.

3. ohIdoliketobe

ohIdoliketobe New Member

Hi Andy,

We do have guys in the band who can conduct for the time being in rehearsal, but what we are looking for is a serious MD with "stickability" who can take us forward. We are CHampionship/first section locally and Second Section nationally, so if you fancy the job, let me know when you can audition.

4. AndyCat

AndyCat Active Member

I know exactly what you are, I'm at Freck! It was a friendly offer of support, and no, I'm afraid I've enough on my plate so no audition!

5. ohIdoliketobe

ohIdoliketobe New Member

Hi Andy,
    I am very grateful for your offer of support and your help so far, but you can't blame me for being cheeky and trying to get people to have auditions. There may well be occasions when we need someone to cover a rehearsal and I have put you in mind to contact should the need arise, thank you. If you know someone who would qualify for what we need who is currently twiddling their thumbs, I would also appreciate it if you could point them in our direction.... cheers!