Music was my First Love

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com User Reviews' started by ian perks, May 26, 2006.

1. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Just got the CD "Music was my first Love" by David &Bob Childs with Nick Conducting etc.
    Just 3 words about this CD:
    PURE SUPER MAGIC:clap:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    First Love Just
    David &Bob Childs
    Nick
    Love
    CD
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Ian - why post this in Random? :rolleyes:

Moved to User Reviews...................

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Why not add to it significantly, turning it into a full review. Then everyone will know why you feel this way and may be more inclined to listen to it and purchase it.

5. Forest Gump

Forest Gump Member

where did you get it i cant find it listed anywhere also have you got a track listing

6. Steve

Steve Active Member

Accompanied Bob & Dave last bonfire night. They were excellent, and a great show too!

7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

The details & track listing is here:

http://www.midland-cd-club.co.uk/details.asp?ref=1704

Without stealing Ian's thunder - in case he does a full review ;) - I've greatly enjoyed listening to my copy.

8. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Strangly under 'country' it says switzerland...this a mistake? Looks very good track listing though, can't wait to get a copy!

9. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

(Says Switzerland as the company that made the cd- Obrasso Records, is from Swissyland!)

I've really enjoyed listening to my copy too :clap: Really good to hear Bob and Dave duetting, and there's some fantastic playing by both of them in their individual solos :rolleyes: