Music Sales Ltd.

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by MRSH, May 2, 2005.

1. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Not quite sure where this should be - so if it's in the wrong place please feel free to move it.

Does anyone on here have any dealings with Music Sales Ltd. Since my usual contact of many years moved to another department all attempts to get information from them have failed. I have even gone through their web site and e-mailed them through the 'Contact Us' link but nothing. Anybody else had similar problems or does anyone have a solution??

2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

It has been ominously quiet for a bit, If it was Charmian Lyons you had contact with, PM me and I'll let you have her replacement's details.
  3. Nigel Hall

Nigel Hall Supporting Member

Hi Matt,

I have two contact names at Music Sales - Charmian Lyons was the last person I dealt with, prior to that it was Sarah Holcroft.

Oooops - Just spotted Mikes post - still, we're singing off the same hymn sheet!
  4. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Only trouble is you've got the tenor part and I've got the bass ;)

My contact is called liddy barrow

TIMBONE Active Member

That's the one, Charmian is now doing film and TV.
  6. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Hi Guys

Like evrybody else I got an e-mail from Charmian Lyons on 14th December 04 saying Liddy Barrow was taking over but gave no e-mail address.

So, I e-mailed the address for the attention of Liddy Barrow and got no reply. I have been e-mailing since and still have received no reply except from Alex Batterbee telling me to contact Liddy Barrow on the "thirdparty" address.

It's all very frustrating but I will persevere.

Thanks for your help

7. Liddy is great, she does loads of work for us and always replys quckly to emails etc. I'm sure if you get in touch with her, she'll only be too happy to help.