Music from the Bailey's Advert

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Despot, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Despot

Despot Member

Does anyone know what the music from the Bailey's Irsh Cream advert on TV is?

The one where they're all floating around trying to drink drops of Bailey's!!

I have this vague feeling I should know it but from where? :D

2. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Hi Despot, I found the answer - here

and it is.. 4Hero - Les Fleur (I think 4Hero is the artist :? ). There's a link in the above link to tell you all about the music... quite a long paragraph too!

Kirsty

3. Despot

Despot Member

Thanks! :D

I tracked that tune down! It just had that early 70's feel about it, which probably reminded of something else!

Cool tune though! :D

4. rutty

rutty Active Member

I like the music from the new Guinness advert too - would make a great brass arrangement. Jazzy! :)

5. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

There are quite a few adverts i like the tunes off. Theres a car one i think but i can't remember it now and the coca cola advert is cool-i like that song.

6. Despot

Despot Member

It has been! It's called "Sing, Sing, Sing"! :D

7. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

That link I posted above is a searchable database - you can search by the product so it's pretty useful (just like me :wink: )

Kirsty

8. timbloke

timbloke Member

As mentioned before it is Les Fleurs by 4Hero from their album Creating Patterns, well worth buying/listening to. In fact I requested it as an arrangement for band in the thread on pop and rock arrangements..

http://themouthpiece.com/viewtopic.php?t=3027&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=4hero&start=95

the piece is about 5 mins long and in a number of different styled sections... the more i listen the more i'd love to play it in band... so any budding composers out there...?

9. pug_101

pug_101 Member

yeah Sing sing sing! is the Guiness Advert! Benny Goodman classic :)

10. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Yeah we play that and it's not a bad arrangement for brass band, definately a toe tapper

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Bailey
    Irsh Cream
    Music
    Irsh Cream advert
    Advert Does
  12. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

Yeah that is great!! Anyone know who sings that version???