Music *FOR £10* Due to Printing Error!!!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Pennine Music Publishing, Sep 29, 2009.

1. It just goes to show that no one is perfect!!!

We have 3 copies of...

A Partridge In A Pear Tree
    Arr. Gavin Somerset

The perfect Christmas concert finale!!! The Twelve Days of Christmas is known for being one of the most tedious pieces for any band to play – now the band get their own back! As the M.D starts to conduct the “Twelve Days Of Christmas”, the band has other ideas. Throughout the piece, well-known carols are blasted out from all corners of the stage. This item is ideally suited for each band to add their own choreography. As the M.D fights to keep the front row playing all twelve days, the trombones stand to blast out Jingle Bells, the horns decide to join in and the back row then show their retaliation by giving a round of “Once In Royal David’s City” – and the fun goes on. Eventually the M.D & front row finally loose their battle and give in at the end to a rousing line of “We Wish you a Merry Christmas”. Fanfares, Jazz Waltz’s and Christmas bedlam leave your audience in stitches and wanting more!!!

PLAYABLE BY MOST LEVELS OF BANDS
    Full score & parts: £17.95
    Direct Link - http://www.penninemusic.com/show_sco...=118&tf=P7.rtf

For sale at a dicounted price of just £10.00 (this includes postage and packaging!!!). This is due to a printing error.

The parts and score are all in perfect condition, however they were printed on 80gsm instead of our usual high quality 100gsm.

To purchase one of these copies, please email to sales@penninemusic.com or ring on 0785 251 9763. PLEASE DO NOT try to order these copies through our web-site as you shall be charged full price for them.

First come, first served ;-)

For more details on these pieces and to see/hear these new releases as well as the rest of our catalogue, please visit our web-site at http://www.penninemusic.com where you can order online or e-mail to sales@penninemusic.com, or ring us on 0785 251 9763

2. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

Is that apart from the usual spelling mistake on the inside cover? The last lot that I got had a very interesting spelling of 'catalogue' ;)

Only teasing mate, keep up the good work!

3. I've sent you an email

4. Oh dear! It seems our proof readers are about as perfect as our printers ;-) Would be very interested to know what you ordered so we can fix it. Thanks for letting us know!

5. kajoh8

kajoh8 New Member

A Partridge in a Pear Tree!!

I have sent you a pm hope it is in time!!

6. We have pm'd you back ;-)

I'm afraid all the "dodgy" copies of the work have now been sold. We hope you enjoy the piece and if you wish to gain a copy of the piece printed on proper paper, then it can be ordered here...

http://www.penninemusic.com/show_score_details.php?id=118&tf=P7.rtf

Many Thanks